Reading time 4 Minutes
Hardly any vehicle is modified as extensively and often as the Lamborghini Urus! It is hard to believe how many manufacturers have a body kit for the Italian SUV at the start and the repertoire is even more extensive with regard to various performance increases and with regard to accessory rims. And somehow it is hard to believe how often the over 210.000 € SUV is sold! And a new manufacturer of aerodynamic components for the Urus is the team from SCL Global Concept from Armavir in Russia. The company specializes in the manufacture of body kits, for example for the Porsche 991 (VENOM kit), the Lexus NX (KOTARO kit), the Jeep Grand Cherokee (TITAN kit) or the popular Mercedes G-Class (DIAMOND Kit) on request, a wide range of equipment on attachments.
Lamborghini Urus with SCL body kit
And on the Lamborghini Urus from SCL, a widebody kit was installed. And one with an incredible 42 parts. For example, the completely new bonnet, the new aprons come from SCL (with spoiler) and back (with diffuser), the widened fenders all around and of course the small spoiler lip on the tailgate as well as the sporty roof spoiler. The body kit can be ordered in a variant made of fiberglass or alternatively also available in carbon. Which variant (maybe a mix of the two) is installed on the vehicle of the tuner, but we cannot currently say because many parts are painted in body color or better foiled - are. And in our opinion, the matt foiling fits the Urus perfectly. Especially in combination with the small carbon accents, the appearance is coherent and by no means exaggerated. And that also applies to the beautiful in-house SCL wheelset and the virtual built-in Premier Edition rims.
mighty 24 incher all around the Urus
Here an SCL rim with green accents was used and a Premier Edition rim was virtually installed on 3 other pictures. The rendered version is the two-part type CSD-F made of 6061-T6 aluminum with a finish in "Gloss Brushed Face | Gloss silver inner barrel“Consistently fills the wheelhouses. And so that the large wheel arches are stuffed so that they fill the entire format, the wheelset naturally had to grow compared to the series. Namely on a mighty 10 x 24 inches on the front axle and a huge 12 x 24 inches on the rear axle. Add a subtle lowering of the air suspension and you're done. However, we cannot currently say whether the “real” rims have identical dimensions. What we can say: This Urus is an incredibly successful vehicle that has mutated into an absolutely unique piece with extensive changes. If we receive more information in a timely manner, there will of course be an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply use ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
(Photos: SCL & Premier Edition)
These are the details of the SLC Lamborghini Urus:
- SCL Global Concept widebody kit (42 parts, bonnet, aprons front (with spoiler) and rear (with diffuser), widening for the fenders all around, spoiler lip on the tailgate, roof spoiler etc. - available in fiberglass or carbon)
- matt foiling all around
- SCL wheelset (dark gray / green, possibly in 10 x 24 inches on the front axle and 12 x 24 inches on the rear axle)
- virtually installed: Premier Edition wheelset (two-part, type CSD-F, 6061-T6 aluminum, finish in "Gloss Brushed Face | Gloss Silver Inner Barrel", 10 x 24 inches on the front axle and 12 x 24 inches on the rear axle)
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adapting the electronics - more information is not available)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in vehicles with Premier Edition rims? Then the following excerpt is exactly the right thing.
SLC widebody Lamborghini Urus on 24 inch alus
with Premier Edition wheelset type CSD-F
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.