Ok, the Speedart - Porsche Panamera PS9-300D with 300PS is not necessarily "new" but it is still very interesting and has not really appeared on tuningblog.eu so far. The guys around the Speedart team published the finished project back in 2012 and delivered a visually chic and also interesting alternative in terms of performance, for example to the tuner TechArt. For the tuning, the then current Porsche Panamera “970” or “G1” was used as the base vehicle. After the tuning cure that the Panamera was allowed to endure, it is visually much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version and even 4 years later, thanks to its 300PS, it leaves no performance questions unanswered. If you are thinking of buying a first-generation Panamera in the future or already own one, SpeedArt is definitely an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already been able to find out the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
Ps. If you want to see more tuned vehicles from speedArt, just click on the tuner name below in the photo reference!
These are the details of the Porsche Panamera PS9-300D:
- Speedart Panamera PS9-300D
- SpeedArt Bodykit (front spoiler lip, side skirts, diffuser, rear spoiler)
- optional various decorations on the body and rims
- perforated Alcantara seats and steering wheel
- 22 inch alloy wheels
- 6,3 seconds from 0 to 100 km / h (- 0,5 seconds compared to the series)
- 0-200 km / h -2,8 seconds over the series
- Maximum speed sets 248 km / h (Series 242km / h)
- Lowering (lowering module - 30 millimeters)
- darkened windows all around
- Performance increase - (chip tuning from 250PS to 300PS)
- speedArt sports exhaust system
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.