Reading time 4 Minutes
Just like that Land Rover Defender appearance. Tuner STARTECH has recently released images of a completely modified 110 Station Wagon which we can not withhold from you. The vehicle is one of the limited Special series of 68 piece "Sixty8", The iconic off-roader got the front of the typical STARTECH front grille 3.1 including cover for the headlights (based on the 3 series from 1971 to 1984) and also an underrun protection with "Sixty8" lettering could not be missing. The highlight in front is definitely the huge ramming bar that protects the front and is additionally equipped with a strong winch.
We are not entirely sure about the headlights, but it seems that STARTECH has installed the optional 7 inch LED main headlights in chrome black. The side section is underlined with aluminum running boards with stainless steel inserts that make it easier to get into the cabin and look chic. The small sidewings of the body kit also made it to the Defender as a splash guard and keep the body clean. Of course, the one-piece Monostar D wheelset that measures 8,5 × 18 inches and is equipped with off-road tires should not be missing. There was also a practical carrier on the roof and this can be reached through a small ladder at the rear. In our opinion, the real highlight is in the interior.
Everything that is good and expensive is installed here and so this Defender comes with 4 carbon-clad GTB single seats, completely hand-sewn brown leather interior, lots of Alcantara and a new multimedia system. From the large 2-Din radio in the front to a fold-out LCD screen on the back of the headliner, everything that means exclusivity is available. This can also be seen in small details such as the aluminum pedals, the individual gear knob & handbrake lever or the classy floor mats and engraved door sills. A dream and much too bad for the terrain! If we receive timely information on other changes not mentioned before, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
These are the details we know:
- limited special series (68 piece)
- Series 3.1 vintage design optics package all around (front grille 3.1 including cover for the headlights, aluminum underrun protection including Sixty8 logo, bumper bar with winch, aluminum running boards with stainless steel inserts, side wings as splash protection)
- optional optional 7 inch LED headlights in chrome black installed
- Monostar D wheelset (all around in 8,5 × 18 inch with offroad tires)
- Roof with carrier
- small ladder at the stern
- Corris Gray metallic paint
- Roof painted in Santorini Black
- tinted panorama glazing for all windows behind
- Full leather interior with diamond stitching in the color "Tan-Light Brown" (4 carbon-clad GTB single seats, hand-sewn leather interior, Alcantara, multimedia system with 2-Din radio, LCD screen, etc., aluminum pedals, gear knob & handbrake lever, floor mats, etc.)
in the video a similar vehicle
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner STARTECH we have other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
STARTECH "Sixty8" Land Rover Defender 110
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.