Reading time 4 Minutes
In May of this year, the tuner Startech had the first virtual pictures of one Tesla Model 3 released with alloy wheels and body kit. And now, a good 5 months later, the kit is officially presented and can be ordered in the German tuner's shop. Startech, as a sister company of Brabus, has only recently focused on Tesla Motors vehicles and the Model 3 is the official premiere. In addition to the well-known British vehicles such as Range Rover, Jaguar, Bentley or Aston Martin, Teslas are now also being equipped with new leather upholstery, carbon body kits or stylish aluminum rims. The Model 3 is currently by far the most important electric vehicle and should certainly ensure a befitting turnover at Startech. The tuning world is changing and modified Stromers are more popular than ever. The Startech body kit consists of a new front apron that completely changes the appearance of the Model 3.
the model 3 gets a "mouth"
The expressionless front without air openings has now disappeared and is replaced by a classic front apron with a main grille. The design picks up on the lines of the hood and turns the Model 3 into a little bit of a Porsche Panamera Turbo S. However, we do not perceive this as a negative, but as a positive quality. It continues with winglets as a sill attachment in front of the rear wheels and a new rear apron with an indicated diffuser. In addition, there is a large, fixed rear wing on the tailgate, which extends almost to the rear doors on both sides. But it is definitely a component that should cause discussion. However, there is no obligation to install this. Other smaller details are carbon mirror caps, carbon Y-panels for the factory side camera and on request there are also large Startech logos in the area of the doors below.
the cabin can be refined on request
And the cabin can also be customized on request. Startech has various components made of carbon and Alcantara in its portfolio and thus significantly enhances the interior of the Model 3. And finally, a new wheel set is already available. There are currently even two wheel sets available with a size of 9 × 20 inches with 245/35 R20 tires and 10,5 × 20 inches with 285/30 R20 slippers as Monostar M rims and another set as winter wheels. The rims are painted black and front-polished and fitted with a central sealing cap in the style of the Porsche 911 GT3 and fit in the wheel arch with sport springs. At the end... You can do it! If we get more information about the changes to the Startech Model 3, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply do ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Tesla Model 3 from tuner Startech with body kit:
- STARTECH aerodynamic kit (Front apron for attachment to original attachment points and with a successful EU pedestrian protection test as well as all sensors for partially autonomous driving and Park Distance Control, rear apron with diffuser, three-part rear wing, attachments for the side skirts, carbon design cover for the side mirrors and the camera housing)
- Monostar M rims - 20 inches in central locking optics (Pair of spokes painted black, polished surfaces, rear wheel size 10.5Jx20 and 9Jx20 front, hub cover with indicated central nut, optionally black, silver, red or blue anodized)
- Tires 245 / 35 ZR 20 and 285 / 30 ZR 20
- Sport springs (All-wheel drive versions about 30 millimeters lower, rear-wheel drive about 40 millimeters lower)
- individual accessories for the interior.
- Exclusive personalization down to the last detail using STARTECH fine leather interior made of the finest leather and Alcantara (in any desired color and upholstery design)
- “Chrome Delete” - window frame coated in black using a special process, door handles painted in vehicle color
- exclusive options for the interior (Carbon design covers for the power window switches and the steering wheel, optionally ergonomically shaped STARTECH sports steering wheel)
- optional exclusive interior fittings (Particularly soft, breathable and extremely hard-wearing leather and Alcantara in any desired color - STARTECH fine leather interior - photo vehicle with anthracite-colored roof lining in the finest Alcantara)
Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the tuner Startech? Then the following excerpt is sure to be just the thing.
Tesla Model 3 from the tuner Startech with body kit!
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.