Today we want you the project "Dream Killer" present to us from the rim label CCW Wheels reached. On the basis of a Subaru WRX a completely unique conversion was created here and already this car is the vehicle of the week for us. In the midst of extremes you do not really know where to start, but we decided to explain the widebody kit to you first. The Bodykit is created in unique handwork and completely made of metal. In times of fiberglass and various plastic parts that's something special. At the front you widened the bumper clearly so that it fits the huge fenders in Rocket Bunny style. The mudguards stop just below the center of the door and should provide next to the extreme optics probably for a lot of flying stones.
And it's just as extreme in the rear area because here you widened the rear doors and the side walls significantly. And that too rear bumper is edited in just this exorbitant manner. The absolute highlight of the whole vehicle is likely to be the enormous Battle Aero rear wing be in combination with the crazy diffuser probably brings at least 281 tons of pressure to the rear axle. The diffuser also comes with a central CARVEN sports exhaust system that has been completely self-adapted and for extreme performance (exact data unfortunately unknown) of the four-cylinder contributes.
The standard 300 PS strong engine has been completely redesigned and got a lot of modifications from COBB Tuning, Tomei, Grimmspeed or Perrin (The original listing in English can be found below). And not to be overlooked is, of course, the crass lowering and here was nothing else than a ACCUAIR Airride Air Suspension with E-level control. At the touch of a button, it goes down to the last millimeter in the direction of the road and so the beautiful CCW Wheels LM5T wheelset partially disappears into the wheel arch. Incidentally, the polished rims come in extremely wide 18 × 13 inches with an ET13 and are equipped with Toyo Proxes R888R slings in mighty 335 / 30 R18.
And of course the changes don't really stop in the interior and so the project "Dream Killer" comes here with a completely redesigned cabin that brings everything from the discreet Alcantara gear lever to the Pioneer sound system that is sporty but also expensive. What a crazy bullet! If we get more details about the Hardcore WRX on CCW Wheels, there will of course, as always, be an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: CCW Wheels)
Here are the details for the Subaru WRX Widebody:
- Name: Project "Dream Killer"
- Base: Subaru WRX
- Widebody kit (handmade, metal, widened front bumper, fenders in Rocket Bunny style, widened rear doors, widened sidewalls)
- Battle Aero rear wing with diffuser
- CARVEN sports exhaust system
- Increase in performance (exact data unfortunately unknown) - modifications by COBB Tuning, Tomei, Grimmspeed or Perrin
- Lowering (ACCUAIR Airride Air Suspension with E-Level System)
- CCW Wheels LM5T wheelset (polished, 18 × 13 inches with ET13)
- Toyo Proxes R888R tires in 335 / 30 R18
- completely redesigned interior (Alcantara shifter, Pioneer sound system, etc.)
All changes in English:
Engine / Drivetrain:
- Perrin FMIC, Perrin Shorty intake, Perrin Alt. cover, Perrin radiator cover, COBB EBCS, Tomei UEL headers, Invidia catless DP, Grimmspeed ceramic up-pipe w / 44mm TiAL EWG, Invidia non-resonated mid pipe, Custom fabbed center exit CARVEN Exhaust, ID 1000cc injectors, DW300c fuel pump, Perrin pitch stop mount, Perrin transmission mount, Perrin rear diff lockdown, COBB adj. short throw shifter, Perrin rear shifter bushing, Perrin shift bushings, NGK one step colder plugs, Tuned by COBB on AP2, ACT PROLITE flywheel, Action Clutch 6 puck 1MS stage 3 clutch.
- ACCUAIR VU4 with the e-level sensors, Viair dual 480c
compressors, seamless 5 gal custom painted air tank, custom routed copper hard lines, Whiteline front & rear sway bars, Whiteline polyurethane sway bar bushings, Kartboy front & rear endlinks, GT-Spec front strut brace, Cusco rear trailing arm, Cusco adj. rear control arm.
- Autostyle alcantara shift & brake boot, Autostyle Stainless steel weighted shift knob, SMY Cluster maker dual gauge pod, Defi boost gauge, Apexi turbo timer, ProClip phone mount, ProClip COBB AP3 mount, Custom Accuair touch pad mount
- Pioneer head unit, kicker amp, kicker door speakers front & rear, kicker 12 ”sub in box
- Custom all metal widebody, Custom OEM style widened front and rear bumpers, Battle Aero chassis mounted wing, Beat Sonic sharkfin style antenna
Wheels / Tires:
- CCW Polished LM5T 18 × 13 -13et, Toyo Proxes R888R 335 / 30R18
Information: CCW Wheels Blog
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also tuned Subaru WRX we have a few others, following a small excerpt:
"Dream Killer" project
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.