Reading time 2 Minutes
News from the team around the two tuners R1 Motorsport from CA 91311 Chatsworth in the United States and Wald Internationale from the distant Osaka in Japan. The latest creation that the two tuners present to us in cooperation is a beautiful Maserati Ghibli for R1 Motorsport after black & red BMW M5 F10 is likely to be the first project on an Italian vehicle. Wald Internationale, on the other hand, knows a bit more about the Maserati, after all, you already have a complete one bodykit for the Ghibli developed which R1 Motorsport was allowed to use. In addition to the two tuners, the wheel and tire specialists from ADV.1 Wheels were integrated into the project as the "third force" and gave the Ghibli a chic set of 21 inch ADV5.2 MV2 SL rims in bronze. We know a few details about tuning the Maserati Ghibli. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: R1 Motorsport)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs or coilovers, Airride !?)
- darkened windows
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- gray foil (Battleship Gray)
- Wald Internationale body kit (front spoiler, side skirts, rear diffuser, spoiler lip for the trunk)
- Alloy Wheels ADV.1 Wheels ADV5.2 MV2 SL (polished bronze look, 21 x 9 front and 21 × 10,5 rear)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.