TechArt has officially presented the NEW GTstreet R. As with the model series 997 no component remains untouched and the 911er shines on request in a completely new, and breathtaking, look! The most important is (at least for me) the increase in performance, and this will be a real treat by next spring at the latest. While you are currently the future GTstreet R owner with "just“471 kW (640 PS) & 880 Nm have to be satisfied, it should be a full 2017PS from 720! This performance upgrade is available for the 911 Turbo and Turbo S of the 991.1 and 991.2 series. The many components are also available for these two types and set the GTstreet R apart from the already extremely sporty production model. We would just like to briefly address, for example, the significantly increased contact pressure of the 911 when the stage 3 body kit was installed. If the driver has activated the performance setting, the GTstreet R is pushed onto the road at a speed of 300 km / h with a full 321 kg of total downforce, which is extremely violent. Techart's claim is satisfied and you can clearly see that the focus was not only on the new design, but that the optimization of the aerodynamic kit was an extremely important component.
below as a convertible
Many other changes such as the TECHART GTstreet R exhaust system with four centrally arranged titanium tailpipes, the optional TECHART rims in 20 or 21 inch as well as a TECHART coilover kit with PDDC connection and optional noselift system, round off the package extremely sporty and impressive. A lot has also been changed inside and so the driver can have the interior completely revised down to the smallest decorative strip and for those who love details there is also a GTstreet R on-board folder. The TECHart team released the new GTstreet R yesterday and we are of course pleased to be able to show you the first pictures and facts.
all around body kit & 720PS
So if you have been secretly thinking of buying a current Turbo or Turbo S for a long time, or if you are already a happy owner, TECHart is once again definitely THE place to go when it comes to distinguishing the vehicle clearly and highly individually from the production model. As far as the changes to optics and technology are concerned, we have tried to find out all the important facts. As always, we have listed what came out of it in the lower part of the article in a summary for you. If you discover more changes that we have missed, please use our comment box and let us know, we will then add them to the article as soon as possible.
Ps. You've fallen in love with Techart? Then we have something for you, following a few examples which vehicles have already been released by Techart on tuningblog:
And if that is not enough for you, there is the complete overview by clicking on the name in the Photo Reference under this picture.
These are the changes to the Porsche 911 (991) Turbo:
- Name: TECHART GTstreet R
- Basis Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (Type 991)
- Body kit made of carbon (improves downforce at high speeds, front apron with carbon front spoiler and active front spoiler lip, front lights with exposed carbon airframes, side flaps, lightweight front hood with TECHART lettering, lightweight carbon fenders with wheel arch vents and integrated carbon slats, Side skirts, wheel arch extensions on the front and rear axles, air outlet ducts at the rear, carbon fiber cover between the taillights, carbon fiber rear diffuser, active rear spoiler with contoured carbon wing profile, carbon side covers with GTstreet lettering, winglets, carbon intake air scoop)
- TECHART GTstreet R exhaust system with four centrally arranged titanium tailpipes with carbon coating (valve system -> stepless pneumatic valve adjustment)
- Tires front 265 / 35 ZR 20 (alternatively 265 / 30 ZR 21), rear 325 / 30 ZR 20 (alternatively 325 / 25 ZR 21)
- TECHART rims in 20 inch (center lock wheels) or 21 inch (5 hole) (9,5 J and 12 J width)
- TECHART coilover kit with PDDC connection and optional noselift system (+60 mm ground clearance on the front axle)
- painted calipers
- several performance kits (for 911 Turbo and Turbo S 991.1 and 991.2 model generation up to 471 kW (640 PS) & 880 Nm -> another performance kit with 530 kW (720 PS) is planned
- TECHART interior (two customizable equipment lines in GTstreet R design -> Exclusive finest leather, version "Club Sport" with Alcantara, color-coordinated roll bar, 6-point belts, door opener loops, door panels in GTstreet R design, leather or Alcantara on the dashboard, center tunnel, center console, headliner, sun visors, door bars, seats, GTstreet R seam design, trim parts painted in the color of your choice, optional carbon packages -> Decorative strips, covers, seat back shells, TECHART sports steering wheel with a smaller diameter and 12 o'clock marking as well as covered backs of the gearshift paddles, TECHART instrument cluster, door sill guards, pedals, glove compartment lid with milled badge, GTstreet R owner's folder)
Techart GTstreet R Porsche 991 Turbo (s) Cabrio
We found a few more pictures that show the Techart GTstreet R based on the 991 Turbo or Turbo S as a convertible (TECHART GTstreet R convertible). To the current Auto Zurich Car Show (10 to 13 November 2016) the vehicle will be on display and can be admired until Sunday.
We are sure that we will receive some information and definitely new pictures and videos in the next few weeks. As soon as this is the case, we will of course add to the article and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.
Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Take a look at the following manufacturers: ALFAROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA , LANDROVER, LEXUS, MASERATI, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and ALL others.