Reading time 2 Minutes
After the already presented Porsche 911 (991) Turbo S The guys around the TechArt team have once again put their hands on the current Porsche 991 Turbo / Turbo S versions and have published a project that we absolutely have to show you and that goes by the name "Dark Knight". As I said, the current 991 Turbo / S was used as the base vehicle for tuning. After the tuning cure that the 911 was allowed to endure, it is now much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version and is not as noticeable as the above-mentioned TechArt version or the one with blue carbon 991er convertible version! If you are thinking of buying a 911 Turbo or Turbo S in the future or already own one, TechArt is definitely an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already learned the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we have not listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
Here are the details of the TechArt Porsche 911 (991) Turbo / S:
- TechArt aerodynamic kit made of carbon and polyurethane (front spoiler with active aerodynamics that adapts from speeds of over 120 km / h, or at the push of a button between 80 and 120 km / h., Fixed rear spoiler, side skirts, roof spoiler, diffuser, aerowings, air openings)
- Carbon side mirrors
- matt gray foil / varnish
- TechArt Formula IV alloy wheels in 21 inches (bi-color)
- Performance increase by 60 PS (to 580PS) for the 911 Turbo, Turbo S by 60PS to 620PS & 830Nm (via overboost function 880 Nm)
- subtle lowering (sport springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.