The Techart team has just published a new project. A Porsche Cayenne of the current 92A series came into consideration as the basis, which was already from Previously known body kit called "Magnum" and will be officially on display at the Essen Motor Show next week. After we already have that TECHART Aerokit I including an increase in performance to up to 700PS in June, we would now like to present you the sharpened "Magnum" version. After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the Techart Porsche Cayenne Magnum is now much more exciting and individual than the production version and should set the current benchmark in the “Cayenne” tuning area. If you are also the proud owner of a Porsche Cayenne, Techart should be an interesting starting point when it comes to making the car stand out from the crowd. As far as the changes made to the Porsche Cayenne are concerned, we have already learned the first details. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any other changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
⚠ now with up to 720PS ➡ click
These are the details of the Porsche Cayenne:
- 2016 magnum kit (new front bumper with large air intakes and complete radiator grille, sports grille, LED lights, front splitter, new fog lights, sports bonnet, side skirts, front and rear with widened fenders, rear diffuser with integrated tailpipes, new rear bumper, tailgate with roof spoiler, rear spoiler)
- Carbon mirror caps
- Techart brake system (exact information is currently missing)
- Techart alloy wheels in black with red PIN Stripe
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- Techart sports exhaust system (with black tailpipes)
As we already do here TechArt, among other things, brings several performance enhancements to the market for the current Porsche Cayenne. Today, the tuner released on its website a Cayenne Turbo S which has received the complete Magnum widebody kit and beyond an increase in performance on whopping 720 PS. It was easy to hear a sports exhaust system was installed, more detailed information is missing but so far.
- Base: Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
- Techart Magnum - Kit all around
- Performance increase on 720PS (570PS series)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.