The Techart body kit from the Cayenne Turbo is now also available for the other Cayenne variants. And various performance enhancements are now also available from TechArt with the well-known Techtronic for "non-turbo drivers". The 340 PS & 450 NM strong V6 turbo gasoline engine with three liters displacement, for example, receives an additional 40 PS & 100 NM, which ensures that the sprint in the Cayenne V6 with Sport Chrono Package is one second to 100 km / h, to 4,9, 160 seconds, improved. For the discipline of 2 km / h, the lead is even increased to 245 seconds and the top speed increases from 253 to XNUMX km / h. As is well known, additional Techart power kits are already in the range for the Cayenne Turbo and the E-Hybrid and there will soon be one for the S model.
Techart Tuning Porsche Cayenne (9YA)
All performance enhancements are also available for the new Cayenne Coupé. Techart now also incorporates on the Cayenne, Cayenne S and Cayenne E-Hybrid with Sport Design package the front spoiler, the roof spoiler, the carbon fiber hood, the new side skirts, the modified rear apron with diffuser element and the discreet rear spoiler spoiler from the Turbo Bodykit. There are, for example, the 22 Zoll Formula V rims in the multi-spoke design, who wants to can a sports exhaust system with tailpipes made of stainless steel and carbon (optional TECHART flap exhaust system with four titanium tailpipes with carbon fiber sheathing) and the well-known extensive TECHART interior details are available for the "normal" Cayenne.
Rear diffuser with aggressive look on the Cayenne
The highlight here is certainly the product line »TECHART Interior ROLF BENZ«. It shows with the highest quality processing of new wool which is very durable, breathable and stain-resistant at best quality. In addition small details like the underside of the headrests with color coordinated piping and even the headliner is on request from black virgin wool. It continues with leather in the footwell with matching foot and boot mats and even a handcrafted TECHART briefcase is there. If we get more information about the Techart details for the Cayenne or maybe the Cayenne Coupe soon, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed if yours is just ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Techart's options for the Porsche Cayenne (type PO536):
- TECHART aerodynamic package (two-part front spoiler, carbon fiber air cap with air intakes, rear apron with diffuser - diffuser can be removed with the optional trailer hitch, roof spoiler with spoiler profile, spoiler lip)
- Sports exhaust system with tailpipes made of stainless steel and carbon (optional TECHART flap exhaust system with four titanium tailpipes with carbon fiber coating)
- 22 inch Formula V rims in multi-spoke design
- TECHART interior (product line »TECHART Interior ROLF BENZ«, processing of natural virgin wool - fabric in three different shades is particularly hard-wearing, breathable and dirt-repellent, undersides of the headrests in ROLF BENZ cloth, color coordinated piping, yarns and lacquered surfaces, roof lining made of black virgin wool, Leather footwell with matching foot and boot mats, handmade TECHART briefcase)
- Body paint finishes
- Performance increases TA 09Y / 1, TA 09Y / E1, TA 09Y / T1 - (Chiptuning - tuning box TECHTRONIC Turbo from 550 PS to 640 PS and 770 Nm to 900 Nm, V6 turbo gasoline engine to 380 PS and 550 NM, E-Hybrid on 550 PS & 830 NM)
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you especially interested in the tuner TechArt? Then the following excerpt is for sure just the right thing.
Techart Tuning Porsche Cayenne (9YA)
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.