With the second generation of the Porsche Panamera, the Zuffenhausen-based company for the first time went the way of using the new MSB (Modular Standard Drive Kit) from VW developed by Porsche and presented the new Panamera to the public on June 28, 2016 (Motorwerk in Berlin). The luxury limousine is now being built entirely in Leipzig and a new bodywork plant was opened to make this possible. You can officially buy "the new one" since November 2016 and the prices start as expected at a sumptuous 107.553 €. If you look at the vehicle and consider the rich engines from 330PS (V6 petrol) up to 680PS (Panamera 4 E-Hybrid - from April 2017), there should be no plausible reason why the second generation is not the first in the sales figures exceeds.
Everything is even more elegant, the Panamera is even faster and the look in particular is much more pleasing. The silhouette looks more dynamic and while the chubby design of the first generation caused many interested parties to tend towards the Audi A8 / BMW 7 Series or Mercedes S-Class, the sporty shapes of the second generation give no reason to do so. Of course, the Porsche tuner TECHART did not miss the new Panamera and presented its GrandGT Wide-Bodykit for the sporty luxury liner. The new front apron with integrated splitter and larger air inlets immediately catches the eye, which in connection with the floating airframes and a central air outlet gives the front an even sportier impression. For the fenders, extensions were developed that allow the Panamera to grow 50 mm at the front and 80 mm at the rear. Visually, new side skirts fit into the overall picture, which connect the flared fenders with each other. The repositioned reflectors and air outlets also contribute to the GrandGT outfit. And there were also a few changes to the rear, so a floating rear diffuser with four fins was installed and the trunk lid got a fixed rear spoiler.
If you want, you can also opt for new alloy wheels from TECHART and the presentation vehicle was equipped with 22 inch light alloy wheels in Formula IV design, including 285/30 and 335/25 tires. In addition, the brake calipers can be painted in any color variation, and for the current model, a bright orange was chosen. If you want, you can also customize the interior, and TECHART offers a wide variety of leather and Alcantara variations in conjunction with painted or carbon-finished surfaces. The highlight inside is definitely the TECHART Type 7 sports steering wheel, which convinces with its smaller diameter of 360 millimeters, a 12 o'clock mark, covered back of the shift paddles, or individual segments with leather / Alcantara® or carbon. The interior is rounded off by illuminated, individual door sills or the anodized aluminum pedals. Various performance enhancements will certainly be available in the near future and we will inform you as soon as this is the case. The best thing is to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
These are the changes to the Porsche Panamera GrandGT:
- TECHART GrandGT program
- Front apron with integrated splitter & larger air inlets
- floating airframes
- central air outlet
- side skirts
- adapted extensions on the front and rear axles (wheel arch extensions - front by 50 mm & rear by 80 mm wider)
- repositioned reflectors
- new air outlets
- hovering rear diffuser with four fins
- Rear spoiler
- 22-Zoll TECHART alloy wheels in Formula IV design
- Tire dimensions front 285 / 30 ZR 22 and rear 335 / 25 ZR 22
- Customizable caliper color
- TECHART interior
- Leather and Alcantara
- painted or carbon-finished surfaces
- TECHART Type-7 sports steering wheel (smaller diameter (360 mm), 12 o'clock mark, covered back of the shift paddles, individual segments with leather, Alcantara® or carbon individually adjustable)
- illuminated, individual door sills
- Anodized aluminum pedals
- subtle lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- Sport exhaust system (with titanium double tailpipes)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from Techart we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
inside & outside individually
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.