Danger! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find specially marked at the end of the article! News from the team around Brabus. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Brabus is a modified Mercedes-Benz-Maybach S600. With this version, Brabus is also presenting its absolute top model. Even higher, in the sense of luxury - size and "expensive" than in the Mercedes-Maybach, the Mercedes range and, consequently, the Brabus range, cannot. Basically you have to say that at least visually, for a good 500.000 €, you still “only” drive an S-Class, or you will immediately recognize a difference to the Brabus Rocket 900? We already know a few details about tuning the Maybach S600. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
⚠ new pictures from 03.2017 ➡ click
(Photos: Brabus / Video: Shmee150)
These are the details we know about the Mercedes-Benz Maybach S600:
- Basis: The luxury versions of Mercedes, the Marcedes-Maybach
- Standard: twelve-cylinder biturbo engine with 390 kW / 530 PS -> displacement increase from 6,0 liters to 6,3 liters as well as various other work on the engine, the Brabus Rocket 900 now has 662 kW / 900 PS
- Curb weight 2,8 tons
- 3,7 seconds 0-100 km / h
- 350 km / h V-Max.
- Sound management for the sports exhaust adjustable by pressing a button
- special aerodynamic components (new front apron, large air inlets, rear apron with integrated diffuser)
- 21-inch alloy wheels
- Lowering 25 mm
- Interior can be individually designed: color requests, leather, Alcantara, upholstery design, precious wood or carbon strips, etc. are made individually
- Cost about 500.000 €
Update from "18.09.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about the Brabus Maybach 900 which we can of course not withhold from you. Have fun with the new pictures & technical data!
- new front grille, front spoiler lip and rear diffuser with integrated Brabus tailpipes
- two-tone black and white leather interior (diamond stitch pattern, carbon panels and various accents, blue ambient lighting, Brabus floor mats, carbon steering wheel)
- the standard two large screens for the rear passengers have been extended by Brabus with two trays (can be used as picnic tables)
- from 900 HP
- 1.500 Nm torque
Update from "08.07.2016/XNUMX/XNUMX"
As already mentioned at the beginning of the article we have a few new pictures of a white / blue Brabus Rocket 900 63 V12 Mercedes Maybach which we of course have to show you. Have fun with the new pictures!
News from 03.04.2017/XNUMX/XNUMX
As already mentioned at the beginning of the article, we have received a few new pictures of a Mercedes-Maybach Rocket 900 which of course we have to show you. This copy is of course also equipped with the V12-BiTurbo, which brings it to a whopping 900 PS & 1500 NM torque, and thus accelerates the monster, which weighs well over 2t, from 3,7 to 0 km / h in just 100 seconds. And the top speed of 350 km / h leaves no questions unanswered. This copy was placed on 21-inch Brabus alloy wheels that are responsible for power transmission. Have fun with the new pictures!
Maybe there will soon be an update with information and pictures. If this is the case we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.