The Russian tuner TOPCAR yesterday presented the first virtual pictures of its body kit for the current Mercedes-Benz V-Class on its Facebook presence, which of course we would like to show you. The body kit can be described as extensive because it does not only consist of a front spoiler and a roof spoiler as with other tuners. Apparently they really thought about it and are bringing, for example, completely new front and rear bumpers, a modified radiator grille, a carbon bonnet or a diffuser in the apron.
All in all, the components, including the rims, are very reminiscent of that GLE Coupe "Inferno" and for us, the TOPCAR V-Class, even without any real pictures, is already one of the most beautiful vehicles in this segment. If we get specific details about the changes, or the first real pictures, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update if you have ours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
The details of the changes:
- TOPCAR body kit
- Components optionally also in carbon fiber surface front bumper
- including LED daytime running lights & front polishing lip in AMG style
- Radiator grille with TOPCAR emblem or Hai logo
- side skirts
- Rear bumper including diffuser + sidewings
- Carbon bonnet
- Discreet fender attachments all around
- roof spoiler
- in-house aluminum wheels in 5 spoke design
- subtle lowering (sport springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- Sport exhaust system (or tailpipes only)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from TOPCAR we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.