Reading time 3 Minutes
The guys around the Wald Internationale team have published a fresh project that we absolutely have to show you. For the tuning, a Toyota Land Cruiser in white was used as the base vehicle. After the tuning cure that the Land Cruiser was allowed to endure, it is now much more exciting, more individual and of course in the familiar Wald International look. Just a few days ago we were happy about what the tuner did with the Mercedes AMG GT has almost and the other vehicles in the style of a Toyota Vellfire or Lexus NX Forget the Toyota with the brute optics brings us back to the bottom of the facts relatively quickly and shows the offensive tuning simply belongs to Wald Internationale.
Who in the future harbors the idea to buy a Toyota Land Cruiser or already owns one for the forest International is certainly an interesting starting point when it comes to the vehicle to stand out from the production model and as powerful as a BMW X5 occur. As for the changes made to the optics or technology so we have already been able to get the first details. What we know we have listed as usual below in a summary. If you discovered any other changes we did not list so just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Forest International)
These are the details of the Toyota Land Cruiser:
- Sport Line Bodykit for Toyota Land Cruiser Facelift
- additional LEDs and fog lights
- Roof and tailgate spoiler
- front bumper with extension (front spoiler)
- large silver / black Walt International Alloy Wheels in an estimated 22 inches
- Fender widenings all around with running boards
- Diffuser with LED fog lamp in the formula 1 style
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
and one more in black
- Wald International Bodykit (2 variants available)
- version 1 with modified front and rear bumpers, rear spoiler, LED daytime running lights, grille
- version 2 with flared fenders all around, fog lights with LED technology
- optional 10 x 22 & 10,5 x 22 inch rims or 24 inch rims for the widebody variant
- optional new brake system with steel flex brake lines, new discs and saddles
- Sport exhaust system made of stainless steel with twin tailpipes
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.