In the last few weeks we have already been able to show you several cars that have been fitted with a KW Clubsport chassis. New to the club that's out Porsche 991, BMW M235i, BMW M235i RS, C-Class, Audi TT RS-R and many more is a BMW M3 F80 from Switzerland. The owner (Nils Ernst) of the BMW M3 opted for the KW Clubsport 2-way coilover kit that clearly brings the Bavarians to their knees and should provide a large portion of extra driving fun. In addition, the Bavarian was equipped with a variety of other tuning parts. The tuning team around Nils Ernst has on this BMW M3 F82 made the following changes:
(Photos: KW Automotive GmbH)
- KW Clubsport 2-way coilover kit (stepless lowering of up to 40 mm)
- two-piece Advan ADV.1 rims (9 x 20 inch ET20 front and 10,5 x 20 inch ET35 rear)
- Ceramic brakes
- Tansanite Blue metallic finish (BMW Individual)
- Michelin Supersport tires (front axle: 255 / 30R20; rear axle: 285 / 30R20)
- adjustable dome bearings
- Rear lip made of carbon
- Sport Exhaust System from Kat (BMW M Performance)
If we have forgotten something you notice, then just tell us in the comment box. Should we also learn in the near future, new details about this tuning conversion, we will inform you of course in this post.
Update from "23.04.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX": There is new information that we cannot withhold from you of course. Have fun with the new pictures / video! The new information was first published on the page of: "KW Automotive GmbH" published.
- the rims are of the type ADV05 MV2
- golden calipers
- Lady blue livery