Heritage Customs has rebuilt a current Defender again. This time the off-roader is called "Valiance Tuxedo Black“And he likes Supersonic 22 inches forged wheels. This was the first time that the new forged wheel was shown and installed on a Defender. Usually the Supersonic wheel design has a diamond-cut surface based on the Heritage Customs logo, but this time the rim is in Tuxedo Black painted. And that also applies to many other parts on the vehicle. Both outside and inside, the Valiance has been upgraded with Tuxedo Black. The new paintwork shows up on the radiator grill, the side built-in Storage compartment (gear carrier), the Fenders, the purse front and back, various Fairing parts and even on tow hooks at the stern.
the cabin also got black details
And inside, too, Tuxedo Black is omnipresent. Here are the side ones Handles on the dashboard, the lower one center console, the Steering wheel spokes, the Speaker covers and the Door handles Painted in Tuxedo Black. By the way, there's another one on the roof Expedition roof rack Installed with an extendable ladder and metal steps. If we get more information about the changes, there will of course be an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply take ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Summary information about the Valiance Tuxedo Black:
- Base vehicle: Land Rover Defender 110 P400e AWD
- Engine: 2,0 liter inline four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine & electric motor
- Transmission: Eight-speed automatic transmission
- Wheel/tire combination: Heritage Customs Supersonic Forged Wheels
- 9,5 × 22 inch ET25
- Finished in Tuxedo Black
- with General Grabber AT3 tires (275/40 R22)
- Body changes: Roof rack with pull-out ladder on the driver's side, transport case on the passenger's side, new paintwork (Metallic Tuxedo Black including attachments such as radiator grille, aprons with front underride protection, fender flares, side transport cases, etc.)
- indoor: Elements such as the side handles on the dashboard, the lower part of the center console, the steering wheel spokes, the speaker covers or the door handles painted in Tuxedo Black
Don't worry, of course that was far from being the case when it came to auto / auto tuning. Our magazine still has tens of thousands other tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Then just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in everything to do with the Tuner Heritage Customs? Then the following excerpt with other vehicles is definitely the right one.
Heritage Customs Valiance Land Rover Defender (L663)
Heritage Customs Valiance Verdigris Land Rover Defender!
Moon Dust matt paint on the Land Rover Defender V8!
Heritage Customs Valiance Tuxedo Black Land Rover Defender (L663)!
Photo credit: Heritage Customs
tuningblog.eu - on the subject of cars, motorcycles, bikes / ATV / scooters & Co., and of course our passion, the Tuning, we keep you up to date and report daily on cool vehicles from all over the world. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is a new post.