The latest model in the HOFELE "Ultimate" series - based on the Mercedes-Benz GLE. Here at HOFELE we see another elegant and luxurious refinement of one of the finest model series from Mercedes-Benz. This latest model from HOFELE continues the “Ultimate” design concept of a two-tone, elegant appearance in the outdoor area, this time in 'Tiffany Gold' over 'Obsidian Black'. It is equipped with the forged HOFELE signature wheels "Turbine" in size 10 x 23 "on the front axle and 11 x 23" on the rear axle. These 'turbine' wheels have a special blade shape which, differently on each side, is oriented towards the rear and thus an extremely effective 'turbo' brake ventilation of the wheel arches can take place.
installed here in size 23 inches
The forged wheels are individually milled out of a highly compressed aluminum block and are therefore lighter and stronger than normal light alloy wheels. Here in size 23 "and in a very elegant gold tone with a diamond-polished, aluminum-colored front surface, these bikes are very exclusive. Further refinements on the exterior are the unique HOFELE chrome grille, the redesigned front bumper with chrome applications and the very elegant chrome center strip on the bonnet in vintage style. In the rear area, the HOFELE changes include the sporty diffuser rear apron in glossy piano black, with matching black double tailpipes on the left and right. The Ultimate HGLE presented here is based on the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, but the HOFELE refinement conversions are available for the entire range of GLE SUV models, from the 300d to the GLS 63. As always at HOFELE, the interior has a very special care. The original rear bench seat was replaced by two separate seats separated by a center console to create a truly tailor-made rear seat. As with the GLS model variation recently presented by HOFELE, the interior has been completely reupholstered with the finest nappa leather and Alcantara.
in the interior - leather, leather, leather
Every visible and touchable surface has experienced the attention to detail from HOFELE, from the roof and the door jambs to the entire dashboard and the covered side parts of the seats, which are usually made of black plastic. Everything is covered with fragrant leather or noble Alcantara. The unique perforation and seam design is complemented by the golden piping strips on the seats. The distinctive style and luxury is even evident in the luggage compartment, which has a high-gloss wooden floor in piano lacquer with inlaid aluminum struts. The end result combines an elegant design, using modern manufacturing techniques, with the tradition of ancient craftsmanship to create a bespoke premium vehicle that stands out from the many luxury SUVs. HOFELE-Design GmbH is a contractual partner of Mercedes-Benz AG for the special conversion and refinement of vehicles based on Mercedes-Benz cars.
The company based in the Stuttgart area has existed for over 35 years and now works exclusively with Mercedes-Benz models. In 2020 HOFELE launched its new premium models based on the EQC, the E-Class Cabriolet, the, G-Wagon, the GLS and now the GLE. Further model series will also follow soon. In addition to the delivery of completely rebuilt BESPOKE vehicles, HOFELE also carries out upgrades and refinements for customers who want to upgrade their existing standard models. If we receive timely information on further changes not previously mentioned, there is of course an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new, you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy viewing the pictures.
(Photos: Hofele-Design GmbH)
These are the details of the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450:
- Vehicle belongs to the HOFELE "Ultimate" series
- based on the Mercedes-Benz GLE (V 167)
- two-tone appearance outdoors (Tiffany Gold 'over' Obsidian Black ')
- forged HOFELE signature wheels of the "Turbine" type (size 10 x 23 "on the front axle and 11 x 23 inches on the rear axle)
- HOFELE chrome grille
- redesigned front bumper with chrome applications
- Chrome center strip on the bonnet in vintage style
- Rear area with sporty diffuser rear apron in glossy piano black
- black double tailpipes left and right
- HOFELE refinement conversions are available for the entire range of GLE SUV models, from 300d to GLS 63
- Extensively changed interior
- Rear seat bench replaced by two individual seats separated by a center console
- Completely covered with the finest nappa leather and Alcantara
- Every visible and touchable surface from the roof and the door post, over the entire dashboard to the covered side parts of the seats covered with leather or Alcantara
- Unique perforation and seam design with golden piping strips
- Luggage compartment with high-gloss wooden floor in piano lacquer with inlaid aluminum struts
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from tuner Hofele-Design GmbH we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
“Ultimate HGLE” by HOFELE - Mercedes-Benz GLE V 167
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.