We just found a video of Vaughn Gittin Jr. that you have to see. As with most videos, technical details weren't necessarily thrown around with this one, but it is clear that the Mustang was rebuilt for 2016 after an accident. There was also some information that should contain everything that is important. Following the technical details:
- Base: Ford Mustang S550
- Revised for the 2016 Drift season
- extremely possible steering angle
- V8 - Aluminum - Block Roush Yates 436ci engine
- Charging by turbocharger
- about 900PS
- Motorsport - Gearbox (Dog-Box)
- Weight 2.800 pounds (1270 kg)
Following the race calendar where you could see the car and the driver Vaughn Gittin Jr.:
- Those who want to stay up to date with the top animal sideways moments of the year should check out the season schedule mentioned below:
- April 8-9 World Championship + Pro Championship Long Beach, CA.
- April 15-16 Invitational Long Beach, CA.
- May 6-7 World Championship + Pro Championship + PRO 2 Atlanta, GA
- May / June World Championship + Japan Championship Ebisu, Japan
- June 3-4 World Championship + Pro Championship + PRO 2 Orlando, FL
- June 17-18 World Championship + Pro Championship Wall, NJ
- July 15-16 World Championship + Pro Championship Montreal, Canada
- August 5-6 World Championship + Pro Championship Monroe, WA
- September 9-10 World Championship + Pro Championship + PRO 2 Fort Worth, TX
- September World Championship + Japan Championship Okayama, Japan
- September 30 - October 1 PRO 2 + Pro Am Phoenix, AZ
- October 7-8 World Championship + Pro Championship Irwindale, CA.
We will write an e-mail to the channel owner asking for some information to be published or sent to us. If we receive further details we will add them to this post.
Attention! You want to watch more videos? Then click here or look what we suggest to you at the end of this post, surely this is the right topic for you.
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions. Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Have a look at the following manufacturers:
ALFA ROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, Maserati, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHIA, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and for ALL your others.