At the beginning of March this year, we have painted a mineral gray metallic BMW M2 F87 Coupe presented with a discreet Vorsteiner VRS aerodynamic package and V-FF 106 alloy wheels and now an almost identically modified M2 comes on V-FF 107 forged wheels. The current vehicle got the wheelset one inch smaller, which is hardly noticeable thanks to a lowering. The rims measure 19 × 9.5 inches on the front axle and 19 × 10.5 inches at the rear. The surface of the aluminum comes with a carbon graphite finish and looks good with the white body as we find it. And as already mentioned, there was also the in-house Vorsteiner VRS aerodynamic package, which consists of a discreet carbon front spoiler with front splitter, a diffuser and an elegant spoiler lip on the boot lid.
⚠ Vorsteiner V-FF 107 Alu's & VRS Bodykit ⚠
All components are made of high-quality and ultralight carbon and also fit perfectly with the M2 with their visible carbon surface. A subtle highlight is a BMW M Performance Parts kidney set in front whose frame shines in matte purple / green and also the black gills in the fenders. Apart from the details just mentioned, nothing seems to have changed on the M2 so we leave you alone with the pictures. 🙂 If we still get some information about important changes, there is of course an update for this post. About the update you will be informed if yours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
The details of the changes to the BMW M2 F87 Coupe:
- Vorsteiner V-FF 107 FlowForged wheels alloy wheels in 19 × 9.5 & 19 × 10.5 inch format (dark gray)
- Vorsteiner VRS Aero Kit (carbon front spoiler + front splitter, diffuser, rear spoiler)
- black BMW M Performance Parts kidneys & gills
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also with Vorsteiner Parts we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.