Reading time 3 Minutes
If Audi the TT Safari with 400 PS Of course, Volkswagen can not make it to Lake Wörthersee without a special project vehicle. Set the stage for the nouveau-gray VW Golf GTI Aurora (2019), which was traditionally built by VW trainees. And once again this is an absolutely unique piece that was created on the basis of a Golf GTI TCR in 9 months. AutoBild has already looked at the vehicle and we have the video for you.
the details of the VW Golf GTI Aurora (2019):
- two-tone paintwork in nardo gray & lime green (with phosphorus)
- Single copy
- 9 months construction time
- for the Wörthersee meeting 2019
- Base: VW Golf GTI MK7 TCR
- Performance increase of the two-liter four-cylinder from 290 to 380 PS & 500 Nm (new turbocharger, larger intercooler, reinforced pendulum support bearing)
- Vmax abolition
- Flap exhaust system (flap control via the steering wheel)
- Lowering by means of coilover suspension
- Brake system with four-piston caliper front of the Audi TT RS and on the rear axle of the Audi RS6
- Magnesium alloy wheels (8 × 19 inches)
- 235 Dunlop Sport Maxx Race Tires
- Interior with nappa leather / synthetic leather Sports seats, velours and mint green embroidery elements, new side panels, modified center armrest, new shift bag, other trim strips
- VW Group Components hi-fi system (hologram operation)
- Additional instruments in the middle (no ventilation nozzle)
- big rear wing of the TCR Golf
- Makrolon rear window
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you interested in specially tuned VW? Then the following excerpt is for sure just the right thing.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.