In the upper segment of the RS top models, Audi is known to rely on a further developed 4,0-liter V8 (engine code EA825) from the RS6 C7 with bi-turbo charging, which has been supplemented by a mild hybrid system. The engine was developed by Porsche and is used in the RS6, the technically identical RS7, the Lamborghini Urus, the Bentley Bentayga and the RS Q8. And as we know, wheelsandmore GmbH & Co. KG, based in Baesweiler, installed the engine in the RS6 "@TENTENSION" on violent 1.010 PS pushed. And if you can add up one and one now, you will come to the conclusion that the performance increase should also fit for the RS7, Urus, Bentayga and RS Q8. Not necessarily plug and play, but in principle.
over 1.000 hp in the Audi RS Q8 SUV
And the current project “AUDI RS Q8 GOLIATH” from wheelsandmore proves that this presumption is correct. The Audi flagship SUV with plenty of steam under the hood is already mixing up the trend market of rolling garage doors in its serial state. Where BMW with the X5M or X6M and Mercedes with the 63 AMG models in the GLS or GLE has long satisfied wealthy buyers who are not connected to nature conservation, Audi recently followed suit with the 600 hp RS Q8. And in the RS Q8, too, performance level 5 has nothing to do with environmental awareness and trumpets over 1.000 hp through the completely empty exhaust system. Since the blessing of the TÜV is of course denied here, this measure is certainly more for desert foxes outside the EU. But 965 HP with TÜV are also feasible in Germany and still a crazy value. The performance increases are achieved either with the help of a tuning box or by electronic and mechanical components.
Stage 1: Tec-Tronic tuning box
Variant 1 is the installation of the easy-to-install Tec-Tronic tuning box from Wheelsandmore. The V-Max lock cannot be removed with this, but with 103 extra horsepower and an additional 100 NM torque you can have a lot more fun. Equipped in this way, the sprint time is reduced from 0-100 km / h by 0,2 seconds to 3,6 seconds. The absolute highlight is definitely Stage 5 outside of any TÜV standard for the export sector. What disturbs the modern EURO 6-d temp and eats performance (Catalytic converters, gasoline particulate filters, silencers except rear silencers) flew out and was replaced by empty pipes from the turbochargers. The result is huge 1.010 hp and an electronically limited torque of 1.250 Nm. And optically, the large SUV can be given even more dynamism if desired. With the RS Q8, the measure of all things is 24 inches. However, there are no raw parts for the production of three-piece rims for this format from European production.
individual 24 inchers on the RS Q8
So help wheelsandmore customers can use the optionally available diamond-turned rim front for individual finishing options. This means that not only can all color tones be realized, but a high-gloss bi-color front is also possible. The “G-Logic” type is installed on the bright green RS Q8 on the front axle in 10,5 × 24 inches and in the rear in a mighty 12,5 × 24 inches. The slippers are installed on the aluminum in oversizes 295/30 and 355/25 from Vredestein. And finally, the chassis was also taken care of. Using the wheelsandmore LowMaXX system, the original air suspension of the RS Q8 is persuaded to lower it using a smartphone APP. The module can be easily installed using a plug-and-play connection. All the details, including the other performance levels, can be found below. If we receive information on further changes not mentioned before, there will of course be an update for this report. The best thing is to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
These are the details of the RS Q8 from wheelsandmore:
- Performance increases Stage 2-5 including lifting the V-Max lock:
- Stage 1: Software optimization generates to 710 PS and 920 Nm torque (series 600 PS and 800 Nm torque)
- Price for the tuning upgrade: 2.499 EURO
- Like all other performance levels, available with an additional 2-year guarantee on the motor and drive
- Stage 2: In addition to the engine control with flap-controlled exhaust system from Capristo, front and middle silencers replaced for flow-optimized and acoustic reasons, 725 HP and maximum 930 Nm torque
- Price for stage 2 including assembly: 9.149 EURO
- Stage 3: Use of the exhaust system from Stage 2 is not required (no TÜV), air duct and filter housing together with filters exchanged for optimized versions, modified intake manifolds, 786 hp and 1060 Nm
- Price of 14.900 EURO
- Stage 4: Components from Stage 4, plus revised turbochargers (larger turbine shafts, modified compressor unit, reinforced axial bearings, larger-sized inputs, 965 hp and 1250 Nm with TÜV
- Price of 39.900 EURO
- Stage 5: Without TÜV standard, empty pipes from the turbochargers (catalytic converters, gasoline particulate filters, all silencers except the rear silencers), 1010 hp with electronically limited torque of 1250 Nm
- Price of the upgrade: 49.900 EURO including assembly
- 24 inches
- individual finishing options (diamond-turned rim front, high-gloss bi-color front, different colors, etc.)
- G-Logic wheel design (front axle 10,5 × 24 inches, rear 12,5 × 24 inches)
Vredestein sizes 295/30/24 and 355/25/24
- Landing gear:
- LowMaXX system for lowering the air suspension via smartphone APP, plug-and-play connection
- Price of 1.999 EURO
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Wheelsandmore we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
Wheelsandmore AUDI RS Q8 "GOLIATH"
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.