The team around the wide construction specialists from Liberty Walk Performance has just published the preview of a new project. The noble Maserati Granturismo comes into consideration as the basis. After the initially virtual tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the Maserati Granturismo is now much more exciting and individual than the production version and convinces with the known Breitbau Bodykit like Liberty Walk last us Audi R8 showed, If you're also the proud owner of a Maserati Granturismo, then Liberty Walk Performance is likely to be an interesting destination when it comes to taking the car off the beaten track. As for the changes made to the Maserati Granturismo, we have already learned the first details. What we know we have listed as always below for you in a summary. But if you find any other changes that we have not listed so just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Liberty Walk Performance)
These are the details of the Maserati Granturismo:
- Liberty Walk Bodykit (massive fender widening all around, widening also for the bumper sides, front splitter, duck tail rear spoiler, side skirts, rear diffuser, new bonnet with air intake)
- unknown about 22 inches big black alloy wheels
- Roll cage
- Makrolon etc. windowpanes !?
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.