Reading time 2 Minutes
Lately, the Japanese tuner Rowen International has been mostly using German vehicles like that BMW Z4 E89, the Mercedes A-Class or even that Audi A5 busy and each of these vehicles missed an extensive body kit, aluminum rims or a lowering. But what could be more obvious than that a Japanese tuner also refines a Japanese vehicle? The guys around the Rowen International Tuning Team have thought something like this and are presenting their latest body kit for a potent Lexus RC-F! After the tuning cure that the RC-F (RC F) was allowed to endure, it is now much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version and is unmistakably a vehicle refined by Rowen. If you are thinking of buying an RC-F in the future or already own one, Rowen International is definitely an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already learned the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Rowen International)
These are the details of the Lexus RC-F World Platinum:
- Carbon spoiler lip
- Carbon side skirts
- Carbon sideflaps at the back
- Carbon fender flares
- Carbon bonnet
- Carbon rear apron with integrated diffuser
- Sports exhaust system complete with rear silencer in stainless steel, titanium or carbon
- rear spoiler
- unknown alloy wheels (estimated 20 inches)
- tinted windows
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- two-color optics (black / white)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- (available in carbon or fiberglass)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.