Just now we have you the ultrafette Pandem Rocket Bunny widebody project by DWS Parts presented who was allowed to pose in a photo shoot together with the already known MK7 (back then on Vossen VPS-317 rims). However, something has changed on the white copy compared to December 2016 because the three-double-spoke design Alu's have currently disappeared and have been replaced by LC-106 Alu's. The bright surface of the rims and the unusual design also go very well with the style of the MK7 and are somehow more exclusive than the VPS-317, what do you think?
⚠ There is more about the blue MK7 HERE⚠
Apart from the new Alu's, apparently nothing else has changed on the widebody MK7 so we leave you alone with the pictures at this point. 🙂 If we do receive new information about further changes, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update if you have ours Feed subscribed. We hope you enjoy watching.
(Photos: Vossen Wheels)
These are the details of the widebody VW GTI RS MK7:
- Rocket Bunny wide body kit (fender flares all around, front spoiler, roof edge spoiler)
- Vossen Forged VPS-317 alloy wheels (three-double-spoke design, 19 × 11 inches front and rear, dark gray)
- Nitto INVO tires in the format 285-30-19 front and rear
- Status Racing Carbon ICON GTX bucket seats (dark red leather and gray Alcantara)
- 4-point roll cage
- Renown USA sports steering wheel (Motorsports 100)
- AP Racing Radical Brake System by "Breastfeeding"
- rear seats removed
- "Lowered" Thule roof rack and cargo box
- Lowering (H&R coilover kit)
- Tyrolsport Deadset Kits F + R
- darkened / tinted windows
- MOTOR MOUNTS by Black Forest Industries
- Clutch (Sound Bend Stage 3)
- Performance increase - (Chiptuning United Motorsports, Forge Motorsports intercooler)
- Wavetrac DIFFERENTIAL
- Sport exhaust system with downpipe (by AWE Tuning)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have a few other vehicles on Vossen Alu's, the following is a small excerpt:
joint photo shoot
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.