Reading time <1 minute
News from the team around ZR Auto. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of ZR Auto is a modified Lamborghini Gallardo. Since ZR Auto has only produced an extremely motorized version in the form of the Heffner Lambo have seen an almost "normal" vehicle (at least in terms of performance) that has "only" received chip tuning in addition to a matt black film and a set of ADV.1 Wheels. We know a few details about tuning the Lamborghini Gallardo. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: ZR car)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs or coilovers, Airride !?)
- darkened windows
- Performance increase - Chiptuning (by ECU Tuning Group)
- Capristo sports exhaust system (with test pipes)
- matt black foil (completely foiling)
- Brake calipers and motor in red
- tinted headlights and taillights
- Radar detector from AL Priority
- Superleggera style carbon rear wing
- black glossy 20 inches ADV.1 Wheels alloy wheels
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.