YouTuber Shmee150 was once again in a spectacular vehicle on the road. And in the so-called Zyrus LP1200 Lamborghini Huracan with a huge "Biturbo V10" under the hood. And the basis for the conversion is a Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo (LP620-2 Super Trofeo) from the Norwegian tuner Zyrus Engineering was set up. After the conversion, the engine delivers an incredible 1.200 hp with a curb weight of just 1.200 kg. And further stages of 1600 HP and 2000 HP are already in the drawer. Dubai Autodrome Driving Experiences Shmee150 has given the monster the opportunity to do it alone on the racetrack for some time, and by the way there are still a Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport, a McLaren 650S Sprint, a Ferrari 458 Challenge and various Renault Clio Cup cars in the pit lane.
12 x street legal
Incidentally, the LP1200 will come 12 times with street approval, which also explains the Pirello Trofeo R street tires. There are said to be a total of 24 racing vehicles and 12 road vehicles from the Norwegian company. The Lambo receives over 500 completely new components, including the menacing widebody kit with XXL rear wing. The dimensions are of course significantly larger compared to a factory Huracan Super Trofeo racing car, of which only the roof, the windows and the dashboard are left. The rest is custom by Zyrus Engineering. Photos: Credit by Mellum Media
the most important information summarized again:
- Name: Lamborghini Huracan LP1200
- Tuning by CYRUS ENGINEERING
- Base Super Trofeo racing car
- 24 copies without road approval, 12 x planned with approval
- LP1600 and LP2000 setups planned
- Street version with other central locking rims and ceramic brake discs
- Conversion to bi-turbocharger, new intake and Inconel exhaust manifold, new wastegates and throttle body, optimized fuel supply, charge air, water and oil cooler improved, stronger clutch, sequential gearbox from Xtrac, titanium exhaust system, in-house engine electronics
- new body kit (generates 1.200 kilograms of downforce) - spoiler sword, side air deflectors, rear wing, aerodynamic parts made of carbon, 1.200 kilograms of curb weight, adjustable lightweight chassis with new wishbones, bushings and wheel hubs, carbon brake system (discs and pads)
- Carbon doors, bucket seats, racing center console, racing car steering wheel, digital instrument display, fixed paddle shifters, emergency stop switch, roll cage, side windows with sliding slots
- Lightweight rims (front 11 x 19 and rear 12,5 x 19 inches)
You want to watch more videos? Then click here for the complete overview or just click in the following posts. In each one you will find at least one video. Surely this is exactly the right topic for you.
Cyrus LP1200 - Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.