Long-distance comfort and perfect control on a track day: The Wunderlich ACTIVE COMFORT rider seat for the BMW M/S 1000 RR and S 1000 R can do both! With their moderate increase of 15 mm, the Wunderlich AKTIVKOMFORT rider seats for the BMW M/S 1000 RR have already proven themselves in racing use. The BMW specialists in Ringen are now offering the sporty driver's seats in three attractive design variants. The shape and inclination of the elaborately processed, progressively constructed, two-layer seat core support the active, dynamic driving posture of the sports driver. At the same time, the advantageous, natural position of the pelvis and the more relaxed knee angle contribute to an ergonomically integrated and fatigue-free sitting position. In this way, the BMW specialists in Ringen not only optimize the long-distance comfort of the BMW super sports car.
Wunderlich driver's seat ACTIVE COMFORT
When hanging off on the race track, the shape of the Wunderlich seat shell and the slight upholstery ensure perfect control during agile driving and always ensure close contact with the machine without provoking annoying pressure points. The AKTIVKOMFORT driver's seats manufactured for the BMW M/S 1000 RR and S 1000 R also have the characteristic 3D contour developed by Wunderlich. It is simply relaxed and sporty and dynamic to drive. Of course, the ThermoPro coating as a comfort feature should not be missing from such a high-quality seat. And there is no doubt that relaxed sitting creates a plus in terms of passive safety. Wunderlich offers the sports seat in three design variants that perfectly match the BMW M/S 1000 RR and S 1000 R: In classic black, with a striking white or red decorative element on the sides of the seat. The embroidered Wunderlich logo ensures high recognition value. Photo credit: Wunderlich
At a glance:
- 35695-110 – Wunderlich ACTIVE COMFORT rider seat – black
- 35695-111 – Wunderlich ACTIVE COMFORT driver’s seat – black and white
- 35695-112 – Wunderlich ACTIVE COMFORT driver’s seat – black-red
Note: Wunderlich offers an optically matching ThermoPro seat cover for the passenger seat:
- Item No. 35696-001 suitable for the BMW S 1000 R
- Item No. 35696-101 suitable for the BMW S 1000 RR
- Seat height: Plus 1,5 cm compared to the standard seat height
- A relaxed and sporty, agile driving experience ensures a plus in passive safety
- Noticeably improved long-distance suitability
- Ensures perfect control and close contact with the machine on trackday hang-offs
- Ergonomic 3D contour, comfort thanks to the two-layer structure of the seat core, optimal seat pressure distribution, more relaxed knee angle, coccyx relief, ThermoPro coating, anti-perspirant, non-slip cover material, offset, "cut" seams
- Elaborately embroidered Wunderlich logo
- 3 design variants to choose from: classic black or with a striking white or red decorative element on the flanks of the seat
- cover material with ThermoPro coating,
- Glued and welded seams for 100% tightness
- Progressive, two-layer construction of the seat core
- Seat shell: Basic shell made in-house
- Approx. 1,5 cm higher seat height
- Wonderful premium product. Small series. Made by hand.
- Whimsical design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days refund policy
- Made in Germany
- 5 years warranty
- Wunderlich is asking a price of €339,00 for the three AKTIVKOMFORT driver's seats presented. They are available immediately.
Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Our tuning magazine has countless other tuning reports in stock. And we also deal regularly with the subject of motorcycles and motorcycle tuning. Do you want to see all the articles about motorcycles and motorcycle tuning? Just click HERE and look around. Or is a small extract enough? Then take a look at the following Mopped posts.
tuningblog.eu - We keep you up to date on the subject of car and motorcycle tuning and car and motorcycle styling with our magazine and present you with new tuned vehicles and motorcycles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.