The Wunderlich FLOWJET is the perfect windshield if you want to let the wind blow in your face while driving without disturbing turbulence. With the FLOWJET, the Wunderlich BMW specialists have developed a design concept that gives the motorcycle an independent, sporty and striking appearance in just a few simple steps and ensures laminar flow conditions thanks to its streamlined shape. Wunderlich has now presented six exclusive design editions of the FLOWJET. Matching each of the FLOWJET designs, there are also the popular frame covers in the range of BMW specialists.
FLOWJET design editions & frame covers
These exclusive design variants of the frame panels also impress with their tried-and-tested and extremely useful product properties: The two panel halves close the side openings of the frame at the rear right and left with a perfect fit. Dirt, stone chippings, spray water and spray are effectively caught and drained off before they reach the driver and front passenger. The soiling of the machine and the technical components is noticeably and visibly reduced. The dynamic design of the grooves remains unobtrusive and appears unobtrusive and harmonious on the motorcycle. Assembly and disassembly are extremely easy.
The seven design editions with the associated item numbers:
- Trophy edition
– The FLOWJET in the exclusive Trophy Edition design in the colors blue, white and red – specially tailored to the design of the Trophy GS. The frame panels of the Wunderlich Trophy Edition complete the look perfectly.
– 42730-011 Wunderlich windshield FLOWJET – Trophy Edition
– 20800-211 Wunderlich frame trim – Trophy Edition
- Edition 40 Years GS
- From a single source and perfectly integrated: The graphics and the color scheme of FLOWJETs are perfectly matched to the Edition 40 Years GS. Matching: The frame panels Edition 40 Years GS.
– 42730-016 Wunderlich windshield FLOWJET – Edition 40 Years GS
- 20800-216 Wunderlich frame trim - Edition 40 Years GS
- Limited Edition
– The dynamic graphics of the Limited Edition FLOWJET and the frame cladding stand out particularly elegantly in stone gray on the matt black basic tone.
– 42730-012 Wunderlich windshield FLOWJET – Limited Edition
- 20800-212 Wunderlich Frame Trim - Limited Edition
- Edition Track I
- The FLOWJET and the frame panels in the Design Edition Track I impress with the robust, three-colored track motif in the colors blue, white and red.
– 42730-010 Wunderlich windshield FLOWJET – Track I
– 20800-210 Wunderlich frame trim – Track I
- Edition Track II
– The exclusive Design Edition Track II gives the FLOWJET and frame cladding a classy touch with the striking track motif on a matt black background.
– 42730-013 Wunderlich windshield FLOWJET – Track II
– 20800-213 Wunderlich frame trim – Track II
- Edition Track III
– The exclusive Design Edition Track III perfectly underlines the adventure character of the GS with the powerful track motif.
– 42730-014 Wunderlich windshield FLOWJET – Track III
– 20800-214 Wunderlich frame trim – Track III
- Edition Track IV
– The design edition Edition Track IV takes up the black and yellow color scheme of the Edition 40 YEARS GS and continues it perfectly.
– 42730-015 Wunderlich windshield FLOWJET – Track IV
– 20800-215 Wunderlich frame trim – Track IV
- The prices
– The price of the FLOWJETs is €119,90, for the frame panels €189,90.
Of course, that was far from it. Our tuning magazine has countless other tuning reports in stock. And also with the topic Motorcycle and motorcycle tuning we meet regularly. Do you want to see all posts about motorcycles and motorcycle tuning? Just click HERE and look around. Or is a small extract enough? Then take a look at the following Mopped posts.