Husqvarna Motorcycles is proud to present the new FC 450 Rockstar Edition. The revised version of the proven and constantly evolving model contains a selection of race-proven components that offer all motocross riders a competitive advantage. The latest replica bike has been customized by the factory team with a new muffler, wheels, guards and revised suspension settings giving riders of all skill levels a huge advantage on the track. The FC 450 Rockstar Edition maintains its class-leading performance and features the latest Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics.
FC 450 Rockstar Edition
The revised adjustment options of the WP XACT 48 mm front wheel fork and the XACT shock absorber provide more stability at high speeds and improve the balance of the FC 450 Rockstar Edition without compromising the proven agility in the corners. This conscious further development strengthens the feeling of security and enables every rider to master the racetrack thanks to full confidence in the bike and achieve consistently faster lap times. Each rider can easily tailor the performance of the 450cc SOHC engine to suit their preferences or the track conditions at hand using the handlebar-mounted Map Select switch.
The intuitive multifunction instrument features clearly labeled buttons to activate one of two pre-set engine maps, as well as traction control and traction control. The quickshifter can be activated for smooth shifting even under heavy loads. The FC 450 Rockstar Edition is expertly crafted and comes with an extensive list of competition-focused tech accessories. Adjustable Factory Racing fork bridges, an FMF-Racing Factory 4.1 silencer and Factory Racing wheels complete the equipment. A factory starting device, GUTS Racing High-Grip seat, ProTaper handlebars and soft ODI grips ensure more comfort and better control over the bike.
Technical features for 2023:
- new Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics
- new factory racing wheel set with EXCEL Takasago rims and black anodized CNC-milled hubs
- new FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer
- new 2K underbody protection made of carbon fiber reinforced plastic for extended engine and frame protection
- new 2K brake disc protection made of carbon fiber reinforced plastic for additional protection
- Revised suspension adjustment options for greater comfort and balance
- Bodywork that promotes the rider's freedom of movement on the motorcycle
- hydroformed chrome-molybdenum frame for improved anti-squat behavior
- Die-cast aluminum swingarm offers stability and flexibility thanks to its low weight
- 450cc SOHC engine for class-leading performance
- Quickshift function for smooth upshifts
- Powerful hydraulic Brembo clutch system
- Aluminum-polyamide hybrid subframe construction offers specially calculated stability and durability
- WP XACT 48mm front fork with AER technology offers more progressive end-of-stroke damping
- WP XACT shock absorber with CFD-optimized main piston and tool-free adjustment options
- multifunctional map switches for activating the quick shifter, traction control and launch control
- Factory Racing CNC machined triple tree with adjustable offset (20 – 22 mm)
- preinstalled factory launcher
- soft, gray ODI lock-on grips for comfort
- GUTS factory racing seat with high grip
- high-quality ProTaper handlebars and handlebar pads
- Electric starter powered by a lightweight 2.0 Ah lithium-ion battery
To ensure that all drivers are well equipped for the next race, an extensive, high quality range of race team inspired casual wear has been created. The t-shirts, hoodies, jackets and hats are available in two styles, allowing riders to express their passion for Husqvarna Motorcycles or show the same pit presence as Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing. The 450 FC 2023 Rockstar Edition will be available in February 2023 in the United States and in select markets worldwide from Authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers. Availability may vary by country. All pricing and availability information is available from authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers or the importer.
Of course, that was far from it. Our tuning magazine has countless other tuning reports in stock. And also with the topic Motorcycle and motorcycle tuning we meet regularly. Do you want to see all posts about motorcycles and motorcycle tuning? Just click HERE and look around. Or is a small extract enough? Then take a look at the following Mopped posts.