For the next motorcycle season, TRIUMPH is giving its classic-look motorcycle family a range of additional, exciting color options. In addition, two of the popular "modern classics" are given new names: the Street Twin is now the Speed Twin 900, and the Street Scrambler becomes the Scrambler 900. With many new paintwork TRIUMPH's "Modern Classic" range is doing pretty colorful things in the 2023 model year. The traditional British brand is thus fulfilling the wishes of many customers who - inspired by the successful Gold Line Edition of the last model year - want more bright, more striking and elegant designs have wished.
"Modern Classic" model range
The new colors go along with it Name changes of the two 900cc models: With this, TRIUMPH emphasizes the family ties of the Bonneville series and refers to the respective cubic capacity. From model year 2023, the Street Twin is now called Speed Twin 900, while the Street Scramblers in Scrambler 900 is renamed. What remains the same: the handling typical of TRIUMPH and the unmistakable driving pleasure.
Speed Twin 900 (formerly Street Twin)
- The newly renamed Speed Twin 900 starts the 2023 season with three colors: The timeless TRIUMPH Jet Black, the dignified gray tone Matt Ironstone and a new sophisticated looking Matt Silver Ice. The latter attracts attention with a silver tank with additional design elements in silver and yellow, jet black fenders and black side covers with the new logo of the Speed Twin 900.
Scrambler 900 (formerly Street Scrambler)
- TRIUMPH has also given the newly named Scrambler 900 new colours. In addition to the classic jet black, this is now also available in one new combination of Carnival Red and Jet Black as in Available in matte khaki that underscores the Scrambler's off-road heritage. The Red/Black combo draws attention with the striking red tank with two Jet Black stripes and side covers and fenders of the same colour. The Matt Khaki option, on the other hand, offers cool understatement with its dark green tank, which is complemented with jet black side panels and fenders.
- Update for the "little Bonnie": In addition to jet black, the T 100 now comes with classic two-tone paintwork in carnival red and fusion white as well as the exciting new combination of Meriden Blue and Tangerine. A real eye-catcher is the two-tone tank with a hand-painted decorative line in silver, whose look is picked up by the fenders and side panels in Meriden Blue.
- The bigger sister has also made itself chic for 2023: the variant now joins the stylish Jet Black and the combination of Cordovan Red and Silver Ice Aegean Blue and Fusion White. This new color scheme also cites the long history of the Bonneville model range and comes with fenders in Aegean Blue and side covers and the headlight nacelle in Jet Black.
Bonneville T120 Black
- Every real lady has a black outfit, the Bonneville T120 Black from 2023 even has two: The timeless TRIUMPH Jet Black is complemented by the noble combination of Sapphire Black and Matt Sapphire Black. These two tones, separated by a hand-painted silver trim line, wrap the tank in dark sophistication – accentuated by the Sapphire Black fenders, side covers and headlight nacelle.
Speed Twin 1200
- TRIUMPH's classic performance bike - the Speed Twin 1200 - is available in three colors for the 2023 season. This is now added to the well-known options in TRIUMPH Jet Black and Red Hopper eye-catching matte baja orange. This variant impresses with design details on the tank in Storm Gray and Aluminum Silver as well as side covers and the headlight nacelle in Matt Storm Gray and fork protectors in Matt Silver Ice.
Scrambler 1200 XE and Scrambler 1200 XC
- The color line-up for the 2023 Scrambler 1200 is complete: in addition to the dignified Sapphire Black and the classically touched Matt Khaki Green and Matt Jet Black, the station wagon comes out Carnival Red and Jet Black the stage. The tank in Carnival Red acts as the headliner, while the tank stripes, the side covers and the headlight nacelle in Jet Black provide support.
- The classic custom bike from TRIUMPH, the Bonneville Bobber, can be admired in three colors in 2023: In the timeless Jet Black, the elegant combination of Matt Storm Gray and Matt Ironstorm and in the sensational Red Hopper. The new addition wraps the tank in a chic red contrasted by the Jet Black side panels and fenders.
- The Bonneville Speedmaster is also available in three colors in 2023, namely the well-known Jet Black, the stylish Sapphire Black and Fusion White, and the brand new one Cordovan Red. Here, the rich red tank is a real eye-catcher, while the side covers, fenders and headlight bezel are kept in jet black.
- The café racer starts the 2023 model year with two colors: classic in jet black and new in the Combination of Competition Green and Silver Ice. This paint is undeniably 'very British', with a two-tone tank and seat cover in green and silver complete with gold trim. The fenders, the headlight pot and the side covers shine in jet black, the fork protectors in silver.
The Modern Classics models 2023 including color options at a glance:
|Speed Twin 900 (formerly Street Twin)|
Matte Silver Ice NEW
|Speed Twin 1200|
Matte Baja Orange NEW
|Scrambler 900 (formerly Street Scrambler)|
Carnival Red & Jet Black NEW
Matte Khaki NEW
|Scrambler 1200 XE and Scrambler 1200 XC|
Carnival Red & Jet Black NEW
Matt Khaki Green & Matt Jet Black
Meriden Blue & Tangerine NEW
Carnival Red & Fusion White
Red Hopper NEW
Matt Storm Gray & Matt Ironstone
Aegean Blue & Fusion White NEW
Cordovan Red & Silver Ice
Cordovan Red NEW
Sapphire Black & Fusion White
|Bonneville T120 Black|
Sapphire Black & Matt Sapphire Black NEW
Competition Green & Silver Ice NEW
Of course, that was far from it. Our tuning magazine has countless other tuning reports in stock. And also with the topic Motorcycle and motorcycle tuning we meet regularly. Do you want to see all posts about motorcycles and motorcycle tuning? Just click HERE and look around. Or is a small extract enough? Then take a look at the following Mopped posts.