Reading time 2 Minutes
From the team around Aulitzky Tuning, we already know performance increases on vehicles from pretty much every vehicle category. The tuner has recently presented a new vehicle with engine tuning on its website. This time it caught a BMW E92 M3 which has already been extensively rebuilt as a track tool and which after the modification can come up with a strong 450PS / 428NM and should definitely cause strange and puzzled looks from drivers of the same type, however, with a standard output of 420PS. The company did not post more details than the result of the increase in performance, but that's enough in that case. What we have been able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a summary below as usual. Of course, we also miss something, should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you post them in the "comment box".
(Photos: Aulitzky tuning)
These are the details of the BMW E92 M3 Track Tool:
- Unknown wide body widebody kit (possibly Liberty Walk, wider fenders with exposed screw connections all around, bumper attachments and sieve flaps in front, large front splitter, new side skirts, large rear spoiler, rear diffuser and attachments on the sides, headlight covers, new bonnet with air outlets)
- black headlights in front
- black kidneys
- about 20 inches big unknown drop center rims
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, possibly from H&R)
- Performance increase from 420PS to 450PS / 428NM - (software optimization WITH V-Max cancellation and pre-cat modification)
- Sponsors, tuners and advertising stickers all around
- unknown sports exhaust system (with blue burnt tailpipes)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions. Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Have a look at the following manufacturers:
ALFA ROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, Maserati, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHIA, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and for ALL your others.