Reading time 2 Minutes
We have just discovered a chic, tuned Range Rover Evoque in white on the Facebook timeline around the Forgiato Wheels team. In addition to various other changes, the main focus of the tuner is certainly on the new built-in wheelset which, compared to the series, is an absolute asset to the car. Many more details were not actually posted, but pictures are known to say more than a thousand words. Nevertheless, we of course took a closer look at the car and made comparisons with the production version and discovered one or the other change. What we have learned directly from the tuner, and have recognized ourselves, we provide you in a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Ps. If you want to see more converted vehicles from this tuner just click HERE!
(Photos: Forgiato Wheels)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (coil springs, sport springs, coilovers, etc.)
- darkened windows
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Alloy wheels of the type Forgiato Wheels in black in 5-spoke design (exact type unfortunately unknown, size also unknown)
- black taillights
- possibly spacers all around
- Brand logo replaced by Forgiato logos
We will write to the tuner again for you and ask us to send us further details and a few more pictures of the car.
If you are also interested in this, or have a different set of wheels then just look if our advertising is something for you, almost every day we present you special offers in the field of wheel / tire combinations for almost all vehicle models.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.