Reading time <1 minute
News on the blog timeline around the ModBargains team. The following Photos we discovered on the tuner's blog and have to it she just show you guys. You can see a tuned BMW 135I CABRIO. However, the company has not really posted many details so far, so we have to “guess” something about the changes to the car. What we were able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Ps. If you want to see more converted vehicles from this tuner just click HERE!
(Photo / s: modbargains)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, coil springs, sport springs or coilover !?)
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Beyern Mesh Type Wheels alloy wheels in 18 × 8,5 ET40 and 18 × 9,5 ET45
- Hankook tires Ventus V12 Evo2 in 225 / 40-18 and 245 / 35-18
We have written to the tuner and asked if he can send us more details about the conversion.
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.