News on the Facebook timeline around the Prodrive (Thailand) team. The following Photos we discovered on the social media channel of the tuner and need it she just show you guys. You can see a tuned BMW E92 M3 which has received a set of ADV.1 Wheels alloy wheels and lowering. However, the company has not really posted many details so far, so we have to "guess" something about the changes to the car. What we were able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Ps. The last modified car known to us, the tuner's car, by the way, was this one BMW I8!
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, sport springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase (information is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- ADV.1 Wheels Alloy Wheels, Type ADV05 MV1 CS (Monoblock) 20 Inch, Black
- black kidneys
- Carbon mirror
- matt gray foil / varnish (Frozen Gray)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it. "The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.