The tuning team DAMD Tuning has published a completely modified Subaru Levorg on its website that we would like to show you. As far as the details of the optical or technical changes are concerned, we have tried to find out some information for you and have found what we are looking for. We cannot say at the moment whether there are any changes. What we were able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you in a small summary below. Since, as is well known, the "Forest for the trees does not see " it may well be that we missed something. Should you have noticed any further modifications compared to the production model, then we would be happy if you write us the changes in the "comment box", we will then add them to the post as soon as possible.
(Photos: Dam tuning)
These are the details of the Subaru Levorg:
- DAMD inc. / ダ ム ド body kit (front fender completely new including air intakes, side skirts, new front apron with front splitter, rear fender flares including attachments for the doors and the bumper, rear apron including diffuser optics, grille)
- approx. 19 inch big black alloy wheels (multi-spoke design)
- light blue calipers
- light blue accents all around
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions. Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Have a look at the following manufacturers:
ALFA ROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, Maserati, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHIA, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and for ALL your others.