Reading time 2 Minutes
Attention! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find, specially marked, at the end of the article!
News from the team around Lingenfelter Performance Engineering. The latest creation that we encountered from the sacred halls of Lingenfelter Performance Engineering is a modified 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z / 28. After featured in January 1.200PS Corvette C7 or the Camaro a completely different project and shows how versatile the tuner is. We already know a few details about tuning the Chevrolet Camaro Z / 28. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Lingenfelter Performance Engineering)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, sport springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows all around
- Look of a classic Trans Am from the 1970s (Lingenfelter Camaro LTA shows a modern interpretation of the second generation Pontiac Trans Am)
- different engine power upgrade options
- individual option for the interior
- 427 LS7 engine (7 liter)
- 630 horsepower and 570 lb-ft (773 Nm) of torque (costing $ 10.146) new valve springs, cams, camshaft, and a larger air intake
- completely new front section, fog lights, grille, front spoiler, bonnet
- at the rear is a new bumper, taillights, spoiler
- Sports exhaust system
- 20-inch alloy wheels in 5-spoke design
- The full body kit costs around $ 45.000 up to $ 129.800 plus the car for at least $ 75.000
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Update from "23.06.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about the above-mentioned vehicle that we can of course not withhold from you. Have fun with the new pictures that show another retro design version of the Chevrolet Camaro!
- Look of the 1969 Camaro RS
- Front section with invisible main headlights
- round auxiliary lights in the bumper
- Alloy wheels in the style of the 60er years
- Cost about 8500 US dollars