Today we present you a tuned BMW E92 335i. The car was not refined by a special tuning team, but as far as we know by a private tuning enthusiast named "Nelson" (or better wheels), the tuning parts from several suppliers such as Cobb Tuning, Vargas, BMS etc. used. Personally, I always like these tuning conversions best because such a car has usually been refined much more individually than a car with a tuning program from only one provider. We already know a few details about the tuning and the parts installed on the BMW E92 335i. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a summary.
Ps. Even more privately tuned vehicles can be found in ours Selfmade category!
(Photos: Dustin Roach Photography)
These are the known changes to the car:
- Vargas Stage 1 Hybrid Turbocharger
- Cobb Access V2 software
- AE Performance 3 inch cat-back exhaust
- AR Design 3 inch Hi-Flo Catted Downpipes
- CP-e Upper Charge Pipe
- VRSF Lower Charge Pipe
- VRSF 5 inch air cooler
- Injen Dual Cone Intake System
- Forge Diverter Valves
- aFe Intake Scoops
- BMS Oil Catch Can
- BMS Cowl Delete Filters
- Amuse Ericsson front bumper
- NRG Innovations Carbon Fiber GTR air outlets
- BMW Performance kidneys in black
- ForceWerkz carbon side skirts
- Carbon mirror covers
- BMW carbon fiber spoiler lip
- 8-fin rear diffuser
- Umnitza Orion V4 headlights in black
- LED side marker (yellow)
- City Vision 16 LED turn signal
- Chassis / WHEELS / TIRES
- ST coilover suspension
- Megan Racing strut bar
- M3 upper / lower links
- Motorsports Hardware 75mm Stud Conversion
- Niche Wheels alloy wheels model Targa - high gloss black (F: 18 × 8 ET 25 - tires: Goodyear Eagle Sport A / S - 225/40) and rear Niche Wheels alloy wheels model Targa - high gloss black (F: 18 × 9,5 ET 25 - Tires: Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 - 285/35)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos about this car will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course inform you and put the new data online.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.