News from the team around Baan Velgen. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Baan Velgen is a modified mineral white BMW M3 F80. After recently the big brother in the form of the BMW 5er F10 was provided with a set of 20 Zöllern, the tuner on the smaller 3 Series in a similarly discreet way. We know a few details about tuning the BMW M3 F80. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Baan Velgen)
These are the details we know:
- H & R sport spring set for lowering by 40mm all around
- Eibach Pro spacer (unknown dimension, visually I would tap on 15mm per wheel)
- darkened windows
- black BMW kidneys and black rear spoiler
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- original BMW rims in black
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.