Reading time 2 Minutes
The boys around the team of M-Sport (in-house Ford tuning forge) have tuned after the Ford Transit delivery van published a fresh project that we absolutely have to show you. For the tuning, the current Ford Fiesta ST was used as the base vehicle with standard 200PS and 274NM torque. After the tuning cure that the Fiesta ST was allowed to endure, it is now much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version. Anyone who is thinking of buying a Ford Fiesta ST in the future or already owns one is definitely an interesting starting point for M-Sport when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model and still tuning it, including all guarantees, and helping to achieve more power because, the little Cologne is on the way with 215PS & 320NM on request. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already been able to find out the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: M-Sport - Ford Tuning)
These are the details of the vehicle:
- 2015er M-Sport World Rally team foiling
- Rear spoiler in black
- Carbon number on the tailgate
- new steering wheel made of leather and alcantara
- M-Sport logo on the seats, floor mats, gear lever and on the rev counter
- Mountune MP215 upgrade (performance increase) from 200PS (197 PS) and 274 Nm (202 lb-ft) to 215 PS (212 PS) at 6.000 revolutions per minute and 320 Nm (236 lb-ft).
- OZ Superturismo LM 7 × 17-inch ET42 alloy wheels
- Ford IB6 transmission
- Quaife ATB limited slip differential
- Optional "Handling Pack" with Eibach Pro springs and Bilstein dampers
- Alcon calipers & 332mm discs and Goodridge brake hoses
- M-Sport cold air intake system
- Pipercross high-flow sports air filter
- modified exhaust system with adapted rear silencer
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.