News on the page about the Office-K team. We discovered the following photos on the tuner's social media channel and just have to show them to you. You can see a tuned Maserati Quattroporte V (type M139 - built from 2003-2012). However, the company has not really posted many details so that we have to "guess" something about the changes to the car. What we have been able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Here are the details of the Maserati Quattroporte V:
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- unknown body kit (front spoiler, side skirts, possibly rear spoiler & rear apron approach)
- darkened headlights in front
- unknown approx 22 inch large aluminum wheels in black
- black grille
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.