The guys around the Rocket Bunny team have published a fresh project that we absolutely have to show you. This time the current generation of the Mazda MX-5 was used as the base vehicle for tuning. After the tuning cure that the MX-5 was allowed to endure and which is usually extreme, it is now much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version. If you are thinking of buying an MX-5 in the future or already own one, Rocket Bunny is definitely an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already been able to find out the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we have not listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Rocket Bunny)
Here are the details of the Mazda MX-5:
- PANDEM Rocket Bunny Body Kit (Tra-Kyoto)
- Fender flares all around, side skirts
large spoiler lip front, rear spoiler, diffuser
- Roll bar
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- Deep-dish alloy wheels in gray
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.