News on the page about the MEC Design team. We discovered the following photos on the tuner's social media channel and just have to show them to you. You can see a tuned Mercedes Benz C216 CL500. However, the company has not really posted many details so that we have to "guess" something about the changes to the car. What we were able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you in a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Ps. If you want to see even more converted vehicles from MEC Design, just click on the tuner name below in the photo reference!
MEC Design Bodykit 2Face
(Photos: MEC design)
These are the details about the W216:
- Lowering (MEC Design ELS lowering module with driving dynamics)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- black CC5 alloy wheels (three-piece, MEC design 3pc in 21 inches, meCCon series)
- MEC Design Bodykit 2Face (MEC MEC Design front apron with LED daytime running lights, rear apron with "Extreme" diffuser, side skirts with LED, 3-piece rear spoiler, MEC Design logo grille)
- MEC Design 4-pipe stainless steel exhaust system
- MEC Design - interior in piano lacquer
- MEC Design - sports steering wheel with piano lacquer
- MEC Design velor floor mats / edged with nubuck band
- Armrest, center console cover + speedometer etc-
- MEC Design LED Set (mirror caps and light bulbs replaced by LED technology)
MEC Design "Black in Black"
• MEC Design body kit 2Face
MEC MEC Design front bumper with LED daytime running lights, rear bumper with "Extreme" diffuser, side skirts with LED, 3 pcs. rear spoiler
• MEC Design 3pc wheels. 21 from the meCCon series, type CC5
Finish: inner lip and outer lip black-gloss, semi-gloss black center
• MEC Design ELS Lowering Modules with driving dynamics
• MEC Design 4-pipe stainless steel exhaust system
Sound version "Earthquake"
• MEC Design Interior finishing piano
all wood veneered parts to piano black
• MEC Design sports steering wheel in piano black
• MEC Design floor mats
in fine velor / edged with nubuck band
• MEC Design Wood Finishing
Center console armrest cover + speedo + front + rear
• MEC Design Grill,
black satin gloss and matt lacquered with MEC Design logo
• MEC Design LED Set,
Mirror caps and bulbs exchanged with newer LED technology and all LED bulb holders.
by MEC Design
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.