The guys around the Severn Valley Motorsport team were wrong about us last year 1.165 PS Nissan Qashqai perplexed. Now the tuner has either published a new project on its website, or the car is based on the old model and has been further developed. We're not so sure about that yet. We only know one thing for sure, and that is that we absolutely have to show you the car. After the renewed tuning cure with the name "Project 230" which the Nissan Qashqai-R was allowed to endure, it is now, according to SVM, with at least 1.800 HP at the upcoming NECBirmingham Autosport International Show directly at the Eibach booth E560 in Hall 9.
As for the changes made to the optics or the technology so we have already been able to get the first details. What we know we have listed as usual below in a summary. If you discovered any other changes we did not list so just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Severn Valley Motorsport)
These are the details of the Nissan Qashqai-R "Project 230":
- Name: "Project 230"
- to see: NECBirmingham Autosport International Show at the Eibach booth E560 Hall 9 (Thursday / Friday)
- in cooperation with ASNU Fuel Injection
- Nissan R35 GT-R 6x Throttle Inlet Plenum
- World's first R35 GT-R engine with 6x throttle bodies
- at least 1.800PS
- GT-R body was adapted to the Qashqai (doors, seats, bumpers etc.)
- Interior is a combination of the GT-R and the Qashqai (dashboard, infotainment system, center console, instrument panel, steering wheel, paddles, center tunnel, seats)
- Bonnet with vents
- 4,1 liter cubic capacity extension (or changed again)
- forged connecting rods and pistons
- Turbocharger bigger
- Fuel pump from the Bugatti Veyron (at least that was the case in August 2015)
- Suspension of the GT-R
Following an excerpt from the SVW website:
SVM Nissan Qashqai-R
2012 model (with full GT-R running gear).
1500+ Horsepower 'Forged Engine'
2x Garrett GT35 Series SVM Custom Spec Turbochargers
Bugatti Veyron Fuel Pumps (x2)
Dixcel Performance Brakes (Discs & Pads)
BoostLogic 12x Injector Intake Manifold
KW Coilover Suspension (Fast Road Setup)
SVM 102mm Performance Exhaust System
Full interior with complete GT-R dashboard & seats.
White with SVM decals.
Has hit 222mph in 'just over' 1 mile
Powered by a Forged & Heavily tuned Nissan R35 GT-R engine.
Capable of a Quarter Mile in 'Just' 9.1s.
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.