Reading time 2 Minutes
News on the page about the Prior Design team. We discovered the following photos on the tuner's social media channel and just have to show them to you. You can see a tuned BMW M5 F10 with a Prior-Design PD5XXF10 body kit and chic Savini Wheels alloy wheels. However, the company has not really posted many details so that we have to "guess" something about the changes to the car. What we were able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you in a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Ps. If you want to see more converted vehicles from Prior Design, just click on the tuner name in the photo reference below!
Prior-Design PD5XXF10 Bodykit
(Photos: Prior Design)
These are the details about the M5:
- PD5XX Wide Body Kit by Prior Design (new front bumper, new rear bumper with central diffuser, door panels, new side skirts, wider fenders all around, large spoiler lip, rear spoiler)
- approx. 22 inch Savini Wheels alloy wheels (matte gold, concave design)
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Gold metallic white foliation by Impressive Wrap
- shiny black kidneys and gills
- Clear glass taillights
And below we have a picture of the first completely rebuilt 5-series sedan with Prior-Design PD55X widebody kit from M&D exclusive cardesign.
- Prior-Design PD55X (new front bumper, new rear bumper with central diffuser, door panels, new side skirts, wider fenders all around, large spoiler lip, rear spoiler)
- Prior-Design PD4 Forged Alloy Wheels
- 35mm H&R lowering springs
- custom calipers in red shiny
- Painted manholes (all around) + chrome trim + roof in black + various accents
- special stainless steel exhaust system (black chromed tailpipes)
- Software optimization on 510PS / 740NM
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.