Currently we got pictures of a BMW Hamann Tycoon Evo E71 X6 M in yellow which we can not withhold from you. However, we are not aware of many details about this conversion, but we do multiple We have reported on the Hamann Tycoon conversion for the first generation of the BMW X6, at least as far as the exterior is concerned, we can draw the knowledge that all parts of the Tyconn body kit were installed. The rims are also apparently the optionally available three-piece 23-inch forged wheels from the Hamann shelf. We do not yet know whether the interior has also been revised, nor do we know whether an increase in performance has been made. In memory of: Mcchip-DKR SoftwarePerformance tickled mighty 4.4PS & 3NM torque from the 760l Bi-Turbo using Stage 1034+ tuning and Hamann also offers similar performance kits on request. What we were able to find out and have recognized in the photos is listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: AutoGespot / SDomínguez Photography)
These are the data we know about the BMW Hamann Tycoon Evo E71 X6 M in yellow:
- Hamann Tycoon Evo M conversion
- Black / yellow varnish (or foliation)
- Complete body kit (new bonnet with air outlets, new front and rear bumpers with larger air inlets and additional spoiler as well as 4 x integrated daytime running lights, fender flares all around with additional air outlets, side skirts, diffuser, mirror, rear spoiler, roof spoiler)
- central exhaust pipes (Hamann sports exhaust system)
- 23-inch forged wheels (matt black with yellow painted edge)
- possibly interior with new leather, Alcantara and carbon inlays
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- darkened taillights and side markings
- BMW kidneys in black and yellow frame
- Hamann logo front and back
Possibly reach us in the next few days even more pictures of the car. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put them online and inform you about them.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.