Reading time 2 Minutes
The team around the tuner Prior-Design has just released a white Porsche Cayenne from the 958 series with a Prior-Design body kit that we noticed that it is not yet available in our archive. So we thought that we would take the car as an opportunity to show you the project that was published two years ago again. The Porsche Cayenne from the 2 model series came into consideration as the basis. After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the Cayenne is now much more exciting and individual than the production version. If you are also the proud owner of a Porsche Cayenne 958, Prior-Design and its PD958 body kit should be just the thing to set the car apart from the crowd. As far as the changes made to the Cayenne are concerned, we have already learned the first details. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any other changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
These are the details of the Porsche Cayenne 958:
- Widebody body kit PD600 WB (new front bumper with additional air vents, side vents, massive wheel arch round, set side skirts, new rear bumper with a massive diffuser) - available in carbon
- central sports exhaust system made of stainless steel (including double tailpipe)
- ADV.1 rims in 10 × 22 inches front and rear 12,5 × 22 inches (installed on the dark Cayenne) - the rims on the white Cayenne are also unknown ADV.1 Wheels type
- Lowering KW DDC suspension (including iPhone app control)
- Performance increase of the 3,0 liter V6 turbo diesel by means of reprogrammed engine electronics to 305PS
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.