Reading time <1 minute
Danger! There is an "update" for this post which contains new information (images, data, video). You will find the new information, specially marked, at the end of the article! News from the manufacturer Renault, the newest creation to us Renault is presented Renault Sandero RS in the video with the Megane RS flies over the racetrack and can still be admired in the camouflage dress. We already know some technical data about the Renault Sandero RS. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Video: Renault do Brasil)
These are the data known to us Renault Sandero RS:
- Left exhaust system (like the Clio GT)
- possibly 15mm lower and 20% stiffer body
- Alloy wheels 17 inches
- 2-liter naturally aspirated four-cylinder engine with 150 PS
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
Update from "19.06.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about the above-mentioned vehicle that we can of course not withhold from you. Renault has now officially presented the Renault Sandero RS and presents all data, pictures and a video.
- presented at the Auto Show in Buenos Aires
- exclusively for customers in South America
- the car is not offered as Dacia
- more powerful engine
- Six speed transmission
- sports suspension
- LED daytime running lights
- black alloy wheels
- new exhaust system with two exhaust pipes
- revised steering
- stronger brakes
- sporty interior with new seats, sport pedals, RS logos and silver and black accents
- 2.0L engine
- 145 PS