News from the team around "The Auto Firm". The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of "The Auto Firm" is a modified Jeep Wrangler that belongs to MLB star Brock Holt (plays for the Boston Red Sox) and which is based on Cameron Maybin and Andruw Jones can now also take part in a possible summer safari with his colleagues. We know a few details about tuning the Jeep Wrangler. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
These are the details we know:
- darkened windows
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- modified bumpers front and rear
- 2,5 inches higher lift
- LED light bar on the roof and in front
- Matt black foiling
- newly designed interior
- Off-road wheels
- new headlights with parking light rings
- new unknown to us black aluminum wheels
- new sound system
- new leather interior
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.