Reading time 2 Minutes
If you are looking for new alloy wheels and very exclusive tuning parts made of carbon for your vehicle, while placing the main focus on the highest quality and perfect design, there is actually no way around the rim manufacturer and Tuner Vorsteiner. In order to show you this practically we have one of VIBE Motorsports modified metallic matt blue Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 found which carries a Vorsteiner V-FF 105 forged wheel set in black. The pictures were recently published on the company's website and we think we should show them to you. In addition to the optically really well-fitting rims, the Gallardo has received a few other changes that are only known to us from the pictures, unfortunately we are currently not yet technically reliable. Regardless, the main focus of the car is clearly on the aforementioned V-FF105 wheelset, which, by the way, was built in 20 inches and which, compared to the standard rims, is an absolute asset to the car and immediately gives the vehicle a more dynamic appearance. We took a closer look at the car and made a few comparisons with the production version and, as I said, were able to determine one or the other change. What we have learned directly from the company and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a summary as usual below. Should you notice any further changes, we would be happy if you post them in the "comment box", we will then add them to the post as soon as possible.
Here are the details of the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4:
- Base: Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 (5.2L V10 engine, 560 PS, 0-100 km / h (62 mph) in 3,7 seconds, 0-200 km / h (120 mph) in 11,8 seconds, top speed 325 km / h (202 mph)
- matt blue foil / varnish all around
- yellow calipers
- Vorsteiner V-FF 105 forged wheels (matt black, 20 x 8,5 inches at the front and 20 x 11 at the rear)
- unknown subtle lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.