We just have a video on the channel of "1.670PS in the 1970 Dodge Charger Tantrum by Jay Leno" found. As with most videos, technical details weren't necessarily thrown around with this one either. However, there was some information about the Restomod unique piece, which should actually contain everything important. We have summarized them for you below.
Dodge Charger Tantrum from SpeedKore Performance
Following the technical details:
- Engine: 9,0 liter V8 petrol engine (Mercury Racing QC4V, biturbo charging, 94 mm turbocharger 2 pieces, custom intercooler, aluminum engine block, aluminum cylinder heads, overhead camshafts 4 pieces, radiator from Saldana, oil tank Peterson- Dry sump, Aeromotive A1000 gasoline pumps two pieces, stainless steel tank from Rock Valley, stainless steel manifold, 3-inch sports exhaust system with central tailpipe)
- from 1.673 HP
- reinforced custom chassis with integrated roll cage
- manual Tremec T-56 six-speed gearbox
- Landing gear: Penske coilover struts, two-way adjustable, front axle construction thread-modified Roadster Shop, rear axle from Ford with 9-inch limited-slip differential and a four-link construction
- Rims: HRE S104 forged wheels (three-piece, 8,5 × 19/12 × 20 inches, Brushed Titanium)
- Tire: Michelin Pilot Super Sport (245/35 ZR19 / 345/30 ZR20)
- Brake system: Baer system with six-piston calipers and perforated and slotted 355 mm brake discs
- Body: many body components newly made from carbon (door panels, aprons, bonnet with quick-release fasteners, fenders), aluminum block CNC-milled grille, LED technology front headlights, taillights from a 2014 Dodge Challenger including CNC-milled bracket + cover, exterior mirrors made of carbon, door handles and - Tank cap made of aluminum, gradient paint -> clearcoat to black
- indoor: Individual dashboard with Classic Instruments dashboards as well as with carbon inlays, JET Lambda display, Billet Specialties sports steering wheel, gear lever made of carbon, door and side panels made of carbon, two-point belts, door handles made of aluminum, leather / Alcantara equipment, Wilwood pedals, VintageAir air conditioning
Speedkore 1970 Dodge Charger Tantrum
Attention! You want to watch more videos? Then click here or look what we suggest to you at the end of this post, surely this is the right topic for you.
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.